Chapter Six

₪ Chapter Six ₪

*Louis’ POV*

The rest of the day went really slow. I was annoyed at myself for not even asking her out or anything. But luckily if Jo texts Niall back, I might be able to see her again. I tried to think about something else as I was starting to bore everyone around me by talking about it over and over. I was even boring myself, so I just kept quiet for a while, staring out the window at the fast moving scenery.

Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry were playing a game of poker, using the carrot playing cards a fan had designed for Me. I was amazed at these, as I had only mentioned my carrot-liking yesterday, so they must of spent a long time doing them. I gave her a massive hug at the meet and greet. The poker chips were replaced with oreos, which Niall had the most of. He was fidgeting a lot so I suspect he was waiting to eat them, knowing Niall.

Liam had an extremely good hand, but his poker face was helping him to win. He slapped me for looking over his shoulder.

“Hey! No looksies.”

“CAN’T READ MY, CAN’T READ MY, NO YOU CAN’T READ MY POKER FACE.” I yell into his ear, my voice breaking all the way through, causing Niall to giggle hilariously.

“Louis you’re so weird!” Liam laughed, ruffling my hair.

“DON’T TOUCH ME, PAYNE.” I shriek, flailing my arms around and hitting him in the face.

“That’s it.” He narrows his eyes at me, an evil smile on his face.

We both begin to wrestle. Liam being the fit one was winning- but only slightly. (I’m obviously in better shape than him, but I can’t say that as people will take my word for it and then be disappointed. But trust me, I am a muscle man.) I’d learnt a lot from watching WWE over the years. I decided to try my most favourite move, the scorpion choke hold. I manage to get myself into a position where I could dominate the fight. I swung my leg around his waist, grabbing his arm and pulling it behind his back. Liam was too slow to react, not used to my ninja skills. Harry and Zayn were cheering us on whilst Niall sat there munching on the now abandoned oreos. I knelt Liam down to the floor, his face now pressed into the lovely red carpet.

Zayn threw himself to the floor also, acting like the referee, slamming his hand down for three seconds. “ONE, TWO, THREE, AND HE’S DOWN.” He roared, throwing my hand up in the air in victory. Harry applauded as I bowed.

Liam chuckled. “Fair play mate, I didn’t know you had it in you, you scrawny bugger.”

I harrumphed, lifting up my shirt. “See that? That’s my rock hard abs right there, sonny Jim.”

He peered at my stomach. “You’re going to have to get me a magnifying glass as I can’t see anything from here.”

“WHO’S UP FOR ROUND TWO?!” I lunged at him, throwing him to the floor again. This time though, I was out of breath and couldn’t be bothered to continue this fight, so I just left him there laughing. I’ve probably caused some sort of problem to his brain from my overpowering-ness, causing him to find everything funny.

Our tour manager, Maria, suddenly climbed onto the bus. She frowned at Liam on the floor, still laughing. Then at Niall, who had crumbs all over his mouth and on the table. He gave her a biscuit-filled smile, making her smile.

“Niall, that’s absolutely disgusting.” She complained, before turning to the rest of us.

“Right guys, I’m just here to tell you what’s coming up. So you’re nearing the end of your tour for this year, we’ve just got a couple more in London and a few down south to go. Europe is out of the way, America’s done, and I got told that the promotion’s going well so that’s good. You’ll also be doing a Nintendo game advert if that’s okay with you guys?”