Chapter One

☮Chapter One☮

Hot lights beamed down onto the stage, making the brightness unbearable for me. I hate concerts like this. The whole stadium was stuffy and humid, no room to even move outwards. Thousands of fans were screaming like mad, burning my ears off. I wanted to roll up into a ball and die right there, just to escape the madness. My friend had facepaint on her cheeks, massive big red hearts that were already starting to melt off. She was loving it, dancing around laughing happily, grooving to the background music playing at the moment. Just a few minutes ago we were told the band would be coming on any-time now.

I cupped my hands over my mouth.

"SARAH. SARAH!"

She looked over at me, grinning stupidly.

"WHAT BAND IS THIS AGAIN?"

She rolled her eyes, shouting back.

"ONE DIRECTION."

I nodded, staring up at the stage again. This One Direction lot were taking their time. I was already tired and hot. The show hasn't even started yet! I scan the whole room. We were almost at the front, but decided to go a few rows back so we could at least see the whole stage. It was overwhelming the amount of girls that were there. A few grumpy looking boyfriends were seen, but apart from that, all were female.

Sarah had bought us the tickets as a surprise for my birthday. The sad thing is, I've never heard of them as I didn't watch 'The X Idol' or whatever show they were on. I'd rather be on the internet or playing Pokémon. I don't get out much. But she thought her idea was brilliant, probably because they are her favourite band, even though they are fairly new.

I get out my ipod, putting the headphones in my ears and turning up the volume full blast. Paramore drowned out the noise quite nicely, making everyone looking like they're grooving out to Misery Business. Brilliant.

All of a sudden, there was a huge cheer and the lights exploded. Well, not literally exploded but they went really bright then shut off again. Sarah ripped out my headphones, frowning at me.

"JO! THEY'RE COMING ON NOW!"

I could feel the bruise forming as she repeatedly hit my arm in over-excitement.

"Oh right yeah." I mumbled, pocketing my ipod again, focusing on what was in front of me.

"HELLO WEMBLEY!" Someone shouted.

A cheesy tune started as 5 boys were suddenly on stage, the crowd going crazy. I don't know how they got there, as I didn't see them walk out, but I just went with it. One of the guys stepped forward to sing the first verse. He had slightly tousled brown hair and brown eyes. Quite dishy if you ask me but don't let Sarah know. His eyes scanned the audience, almost nervously. I swear they caught mine for a moment, so I gave him a casual 'What's up' nod. I can't be bothered with the screaming and dancing around when I've only heard them sing a little.

Next to sing was a younger looking lad. He had brown curly hair which bounced happily in time to the music. He seemed to get the most cheers, probably the favourite.