Chapter Twelve

☯Chapter Twelve☯

*Louis’ POV*

This old lady was seriously spazzing the hell out at us, even Zayn looked pretty terrified, which was weird as he’s normally the ‘I’m not afraid of anything’ type.

She scrunched her features up at us we stumbled down the corridor; her face looked like a smacked arse. Her pink lipstick was almost dripping down her face in a sort of ‘The Joker’ like fashion. Not nice.

“Is there a problem?” I asked politely, struggling to catch up with her.

She glared at me as if I was a piece of gum on her shoe, but then realised that technically, I could get her fired if I reported her to her boss for being rude to me. I grinned back, forcing her to twist her face into a small smile.

“No.” She breathed out. “No problem, we’re just on a tight schedule and need to get you out as soon as possible, I’m afraid.”

“But don’t we get to stay here longer, for the rest of the convention?” Niall whined.

“No, your manager said you need to go have a rest as you have another interview this evening.”

We all groaned. Sure, interviews are quite fun at first, but then people just lose their imagination and don’t bother thinking up witty or interesting questions, so just say the ones we’ve answered many times before. I’ve practically got all my answers rehearsed in my head already. By the sound of it, the others were pretty tired of it as well. Sometimes, I just wish we were left alone to do our own thing, just once. But I guess it was the price of fame and popularity.

“Will we get to eat?” Niall cut in, interrupting my ponderings.

She gave him a pointed look. “I swear all you boys think about is food.”

“No, that’s just Niall.” Liam grins, tilting his head sideways in a cute fashion, but she just brushes him off.

Niall shrugs, still waiting for his answer.

“Yes, you will get to eat.”

“Good.” Niall clutched onto the his bag of Pokémon merchandise tight, swinging it dozily down the hall as we finally make it outside and onto the bus.

“Okay…” Harry starts. “I take back what I said about Maria earlier. Now that woman SERIOUSLY looked like someone had shit in her cereal.”

Niall giggled whilst Liam slapped his arm. “HARRY!”

“What? I’m just speaking the truth.” But he winked at Niall and grinned to himself like the little boy we all knew he was.

There was a long silence as we all just sat on the sofas. Apparently the tour bus driver wasn’t ready to go yet, there being a problem with fuel or something so we were to amuse ourselves for a while. Niall became engrossed in his phone. Zayn kept peeking over his shoulder, but Niall caught him the second time, batting him away.

“Get yer own!”

“Ooh. Who you textin’ Niall?” Zayn said in his silly voice, flicking Niall’s ear.

“Gerroff! Your face!”

“Don’t get sarcy with me laddy.” Zayn fake huffed in the corner, his arms crossed.

Niall just ignored him, turning to the rest of us. “We could’ve stayed at the convention ya know. I want to go back.”

“Well it’s too late now.” Liam answers. “It looks like everyone’s leaving anyways.” He points to the window, where we can see loads of people filtering out onto the road in comical costumes.