Chapter Eight

Sorry for the wait dudes, I swore i uploaded this chapter. LOL. Okay, here it is.:3

***

Ω Chapter Eight Ω

*Louis’ POV*

I got awoken by the sound of the radio being put on, and ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ being blasted through the speakers at full volume. Usually, when we hear it being played on the radio, we perform a little show just for our amusement. So that’s what we did. I crack an eye open to see Liam standing on the sofa, singing into one of Zayn’s comb, Niall doing air guitar next to him. Zayn was pretending to be the girl, quickly shoving two socks down his shirt to represent boobs. For example, when the chorus came up, everyone was singing as Zayn flipped his hair around.  He then got more masculine in his part. I reluctantly got up, managing to half-heartedly sing the final chorus before collapsing on the sofa again.

“What time is it?” I groaned into the cushion.

“And that was One Direction’s What Makes You Beautiful there, It’s now half seven in the morning, I’m your host Greg James and I’d like to say a very good morning to you all!”

Luckily the radio was able to reply to me, as the other boys were not paying attention, now prodding each other on the floor for no apparent reason.

Half seven?! We weren’t needed for another… actually that’s quite a reasonable time. But it’s still really early. Harry managed to drag me off the sofa, shoving me in the direction of the bathroom.

“Go on Lou, go have a shower and clean yourself up in time for the advert.”

I think I gave an un-human response before shutting the door and locking it. I look at myself in the mirror. To be honest, I looked like crap. Maybe not going to bed as late might make more sense, as dark circles are starting to form under my eyes, but I know that’s not going to happen. Hopefully they don’t show up on TV, as I’d rather not look like a zombie, but whatever.

I have a quick shower, grabbing a few clothes I’d left in the little cabinet thing with my name on it and throwing them on. Blow drying my hair took a while, as it wouldn’t go the way I wanted. The production company will probably do my hair for me so I’ll just leave it messy.

I walk back out to see Niall studying all the cards he’d got given yesterday and smiling to himself, Zayn with his iPod in singing a bit of Mario, whilst Liam and Harry were having an arm wrestle. We never fail to entertain ourselves on this tour bus.

***

After what felt like an eternity, we were at the building where we were going to film the advert. We all got out, where we were greeted by a smiley woman who called herself Sabrina. She escorted us up a flight of stairs and into a large room, filled with brightly coloured chairs, a mirror with stools in one corner, a couple of sofas and large –I suspected- Pokémon characters. There was one that looked like a pig, an otter, a green lizard type thing and Pikachu.  

Niall was going mental, obviously, running around, sitting down on the sofas, high fiving the characters.