(24) Dinner

*James*

  Aleks lifted his bag from the backseat. "Thanks for driving me home, James... Eddie wanted me home this weekend... I'm not really sure why," He said. I felt another pang of envy.

  "I'll walk you up," I smiled, and we got out of the car. Aleks' bag wasn't as heavy as last time; he only stayed for about 2 days. Why does Eddie always have to steal my boyfriend away!?

  "Thanks, James."Aleks gave me a peck on the cheek, and entered his home. The smell coming from inside smelled fantastic. Eddie came up behind Aleks and squeezed his waist, and Aleks squealed and jumped. My blood began to boil. I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind. I barged into the house and lifted Eddie up by his collar, and slammed him onto the wall. "James!! What the fuck are you doing?!" Aleks screamed at me. I ignored him, and stared straight into Eddie's eyes. He didn't seem phased.

  "Look, asshole, if you ever, ever touch Aleks in any form, I will rip out your eyes and shove them down your throat. Okay!?" I whispered menacingly. Eddie smiled, then began to laugh. "You think this is fucking funny, cocksucker?!" I pounded him against the wall again.

  "No, no, it's just that your jealousy amazes me," He chuckled. "Of course I'm not doing those things to Aleks because I wanna fuck him! I'm doing it because I love him, and he's always been there for me. He's like family." Eddie burst out laughing again. I looked back at Aleks and a smile was spread across his lips, too. I dropped Eddie to the ground. He giggled a bit more, then got up. "Do you want to stay for dinner, James?" Eddie smiled big, and I felt instead... guilt.

  "No... No, I'll leave you and Aleks to it." I started to back up towards the door.

  "C'mon, baby!" Aleks tugged on my arm. I looked up at him, and instantly sprung to his side. I was like putty in his hands.

  "What are we having?" I rolled my eyes as Aleks grinned at me.

  "Chicken dumplings, rice, steamed vegetables, which, may I remind you, was Aleks' idea. I hate vegetables. And... um... These cool little Japanese sodas I got at World Market." Eddie went into the kitchen, and pulled out 3 funny shaped bottles. The sparkled slightly.

  "Alright... Well... I guess I'm staying." I gave a weak smile.

  "Good!" Eddie exclaimed, making me jump. He was always so happy, so excited to face the day. Aleks led me over to the dinner table, and I hastily sat down. Aleks sat in front of me. Eddie came skipping over, carrying two plates. He gave one to Aleks, then me, then ran and grabbed his own plate. He sat down beside Aleks, and stabbed a dumpling with his fork, shoving it in his mouth. I took a small nibble of my own dumpling. It tasted fantastic. I took a bigger bite, and then a helping of vegetables. We talked about new game ideas, and about the Xbox One. I was starting to feel really bad about how I acted towards Eddie. He wasn't trying to make me jealous, he was just having fun with his best friend. I sighed. Eddie never seemed phased after people fought with him. It just made me feel even more guilty. Aleks nudged my leg under the table. I looked up, and he gave me a small smile, and took another bite of rice and veggies.

  "Well, thanks for having me, guys... But I should head back over to the Creature house. Gotta record and shit. I'll see you two later." I said as I was leaving the house. I gave Aleks a quick kiss, and started towards my car.

  "Bye, James!" Eddie shouted. I waved my arm at him, and climbed into my car. Jesus... I shouldn't have been so... rude. I pulled out of the driveway and headed back home.

  I rubbed my eyes, and sighed, laying my head down onto my pillow. It was 6am, and I still hadn't slept at all. I was up all night recording and editting. I closed my eyes. I hate it here... I just want to move to a whole new place... I opened my eyes wide. I could move! I could ask Aleks to move with me!! We could go to New York, California, Florida, Vegas... Anywhere! My smile slowly faded. What if he doesn't want to move? What if he wants to stay here? Eddie's here, I mean... Would he even want to come with me? I thought about it for another minute. I would ask Aleks first thing tomorrow. It'll be good for us... A fresh start!

---------------------

Sorry about the short chapter. :/

But here you go! I'm trying to update as much as possible, but I've come up with an idea (obviously). So thanks for reading!!

2k+ reads... Wow.

Anyway,

Stay Wizard ・゚:+ヽ(*´^`)ノ+:゚・

Read, Comment, Vote

Love you all♡