(14) I'm Ready

×WARNING: SMUT×

James' eyes widened in shock. "Aleks-"

"No, James. I really am ready. At least... At least I think I am," I bowed my head. "I just want...I... I love you so much... I feel..." I placed my head in my hands. "God damnit, I can't explain it. I just want to show you that I love you more than anything and I-"

  "Aleks... I know you love me. You don't have to show me like this." James tilted my chin up with his finger. I kissed him, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  "James Wilson Jr.," I smiled, "I want you to have my virginity." James stared at me a second, and began stuttering inaudible nonsense. I kissed him again, cutting off his blabble. He slowly started to kiss me back, and leaned forward, setting his hands on either side of me. I leaned back on my elbows as he adjusted himself over me. I pulled away from his kiss. I had wild butterflies fluttering around in my stomach, it was driving me insane. I looked back at the sweatshirt James had given me, then back up at him.

  "We don't have to do this, Aleks. Not if you don't want to," James said, and gave me a small, nervous smile. I scanned his eyes, and bit my lip.

  "No... No, I want to... Just... Please... Please be gentle...." I whimpered, squeezing my eyes tight and pulling my hands into my chest. I heard James gulp, and the sound of his belt being removed.

   "You're gonna have to be a bit quiet... I don't want to wake the guys up..." James whispered. I nodded quickly, my eyes still shut. I was so nervous... So scared... I felt the button on my jeans pop. Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck... My pants were shuffled down, and pulled off of my legs. I heard crickets chirping outside. I tried to fight off the butterflies dancing in my belly. I could feel my boxers were being pulled down. This is it... "Aleks... Open your eyes...." James mummered into my ear. I opened my eyes, and James pulled his face away from the side of my head, and looked down to me. He kissed me softly, and I cupped his cheeks with my hands. He used one hand to support himself up, and the other hand drifted down to my leg, and pulled it around his waist. He did the same with my other leg, and then positioned himself above me. I dropped my hands from his face to my chest, and held the fabric of my shirt. "Are you sure, Aleks?" I hesitated before nodding. "If you want me to stop or anything... Just tell me." I squeezed my eyes shut again.

  "Okay..." I mummered. I then gasped out in pain as James slowly began to push inside of me. "S-stop!!" I cried. He stopped, and shushed me.

  "Dude... Be quiet..." He whispered. I swallowed stale air. After about a minute, the pain started to die down. "All... Alright..." I whimpered. James pushed deeper inside of me, and I gripped the sheets below us, biting my lip hard so I wouldn't cry out. James stopped, seeing the agony on my face, and once again, the pain subsided. I loosened my grip on the sheets, and James thrusted into me, making me gasp. "J-James..." I stuttered, "Please... It's so b-big... It r-really hurts..."

  "I'm sorry, Aleks..." He brushed his lips across my neck, making me shiver. "I can't help myself." He thrusted again and again, and I grit my teeth, letting out a muffled shout. I was starting to get used to the pain, and the agony slowly started to shift into ecstasy. He giggled into the nape of my neck as I moaned softly. I threw my arms around him, and gripped the back of his t-shirt. I let out a shaky breath. I began to rock my hips in rhythm with his. "Jesus, Aleks... You're so t-tight..." He began to thrust faster into me.

  "James... Wha-what's happening..." James' thrusts were becoming sloppy, and our panting became uneven... my body was starting to heat up, my heart beat was quickening...

  "F-fuck..." James breathed, "I'm gonna... c-cum...!" I arched my back, and bit my lip again to hide a scream. I tasted blood on my tongue. James pulled out of me fast and his semen splattered across my stomach. My eyelids felt so heavy, and my body was so weak. James gasped for air, and fell to my side. I let out another trembling breath. I then realized I had no pants on. I snatched the top blanket and pulled it over myself, even though I was steaming hot. I looked up at James, and he was staring at me with a slight grin on his face.