Chapter 15 "Training"

Warning: Minor curse words used in this chapter

     You held out your hand to let Pearl up. In your other hand, you held your g/w. You then showed it to Pearl. "Wow y/n! This looks like a really great and powerful weapon! You just need to learn how to use it!" Pearl said ,looking down at you. You smiled at her and she smiled back. You both blushed and looked at each other. There was a slight pause.

Then Garnet interrupted.
"Shall we start the training?" She sounded nervous for some strange reason. "Very well." Pearl nodded. Garnet sat back down at the stairs. You then took a couple steps backwards, and as you looked at Pearl on the other side of the temple floor, you felt slightly nervous.

~~Time~Skip~O.o~~

After training and working hard for a couple hours, you decided to sit on the stairs and take a break. As you were drinking your water bottle, you saw a figure scoot next to you on the corner of your eye. It was Garnet. You then put your water bottle down and turned to her. "Hey Garnet!" You smiled. "Hi y/n, I see you're tired." Garnet smiled back.
"Yeah, well I have been training a lot."
"Obviously." Garnet giggled which grew into a laugh. Garnet's laugh made you laugh.

After you both calmed down, Pearl walked over. She sat down next to you, and gave you a calm smile. "So, y/n! Are you ready to train again?" Pearl said as she scooted closer to you. You blushed a little. "Oh! Yeah! Lemme just tie my shoe real quick." As you said that, you felt Garnet's arm wrap around your waist. You then felt major amounts of tension between you three as you bent down to tie your shoe. When you finished tying your shoe, you looked at Pearl and Garnet. They were both looking at each other with serious faces. "Um, Pearl? Should we start?" You said. Pearl and Garnet quickly became aware of their surroundings again. "Oh! Um...yes! We shall start!" Pearl stuttered as she stood up. She then walked to her place and you walked to yours. You stood nearly five feet away from Pearl. "Okay, so you already have some experience with your weapon. You know the basics, so I'm going to make it more challenging." Pearl then projected her holo Pearl. "Are you ready?" Pearl asked. You nodded as you readied your weapon.

You were training with the holo Pearl for about half an hour. You were starting to feel tiered when suddenly, the holo Pearl swung at you with it's sword. Then you attempted to dodge it.  "Crap!" You whispered as you wrapped your arm around your stomach. "Y/n, is everything alright?!" Pearl yelled over to you. "Uh...yeah! I'm good!" You yelled back.

After a couple minutes, you struggled to beat the holo Pearl. You finally did it, but barely. Pearl then ran up to you. She said, "Great job y/n! But you seemed to have struggled during the last couple minutes. Is everything okay?" You didn't say a word. "Y/n?" Pearl started getting worried. Garnet then noticed this and started walking towards you, feeling concerned. Then you touched your stomach and you looked at it. There was a tremendous amount of blood on your hands. You then looked on your shirt. It was stained with the red liquid. You looked back at Pearl, and fell down on your knees, then on your stomach. "Y/N!!!" Pearl and Garnet said in unison. Garnet then rushed over as fast as she could. You bent your knees, and wrapped your arms around your stomach because of all the pain you were in. Garnet looked at you and then turned to Pearl. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Garnet yelled. "I-I don't know! She was fine just a minute ago!" Pearl yelled back. Garnet took another look at you and then Pearl again. "This is ALL you FAULT!!!" Garnet and Pearl were arguing, and Amethyst noticed there was something wrong, so she quickly ran over to see what everything was all about. Then Amethyst joined into the argument.

Since you were losing so much blood, you could barely see what was going on. You could barely see, but just enough to see that they were arguing for no good reason. "Just...SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" you yelled. Then the three of them just froze. "Just shut up!" You cried in pain. "It my fault okay! I didn't tell anyone when the holo Pearl cut me! It my fault, so just stop fighting!" Tears filled your eyes as the blood pool grew larger. The gems just stood there frozen. Staring as if they had been tazed with a gem destabilizer. You growled. "Grrrr...help me!!" You yelled in pain. Garnet then picked you up like a baby, and blood quickly started filling her arms. "Where's Steven?!" Garnet yelled. "He went on a trip with Connie and her parents." Amethyst replied. "Crap!" Garnet stopped to think. "Get me bandages! NOW!" The three of them warped to the temple. Pearl then immediately ran towards the bathroom, and found bandages. Garnet sat you on the counter and you doubled up in the pain, so Amethyst had to hold you up. Garnet then removed your shirt which revealed the wound and above that, your sport bra. And as Pearl wrapped the bandages around you, Garnet went to go look for the alcohol.

P.S.

In so sorry for making you get injured so much, but trust me it'll play a big role in the future. ;) Thanks for reading! And remember to vote, comment, and recommend my book to other users. I would really appreciate it. And from now on, I will give shout outs to people every Monday or Wednesday. Thanks! Bye!