Chapter 14 "Intermission"

So, I've decided to continue this book....yeah. Thanks to all the people who commented, and told me to continue it. Hope you enjoy!

"What?!" You exclaimed. Pearl decided to repeat herself. "Your gem is cracked, y/n."
"I know that, but what does it mean? Am I going to die or?!" You started freaking out. "No, you're not going to die. If your gem is cracked, then your powers won't work well." Pearl calmly explained to you. "Well how do I fix it?" You asked.
"You can't."
"Then?!"
"But I know someone who can."
Pearl smirked at Steven. Steven was confused as to why Pearl was looking at him, so he decided to yell, "Hey! Is everything okay?!" Pearl then yelled back, "Steven, we need you!"
Steven then hopped off the stairs, and ran over to you and Pearl. "Okay, Steven. Y/n's gem is cracked. We need you to heal it " Pearl said as she showed your gem. You blushed even more. "Oh yeah! I forgot he had that." You said.
Garnet then noticed something was wrong, so she walked over and asked what was wrong with a concerned face. "Y/n's gem is cracked, but Steven is going to heal it." Pearl answered. You looked at Garnet as she clenched her fists. "Its okay Garnet. I'll be fine." As you said that, you saw her fists softly let go. Then you smiled as she smiled back. 'Garnet seems to really care about me' You thought. 'I wonder if it had something to do with the kiss. Did she like it too?' You were lost in your own thoughts. You then snapped back to reality when you heard Pearl call your name. "Y/n!" She said.
"Yeah?"
"Are you ready?"
"Yes."
You remembered that Steven is going to heal your gem. Steven then licked his hand, and put it on your gem. You shivered at the feeling of his spit touching not only your gem, but your skin too. When he took off his hand, you all waited.

Nothing.

"Umm...Steven. Does it not always work?" You asked.
"It usually does." Steven frowned. Then, all of a sudden, your gem started glowing. You looked at it in awe as Steven and the others started smiling. Then those cracks started filling themselves up. After your gem started glowing, Pearl touched your g/p. "Its fixed!" Pearl said happily. "Woo hoo!" You jumped up in excitement. Then your g/w (gem weapon) just shot out of your gem. When it shot out, it hit Pearl in the face and fall on her back. You quickly noticed this and turned around. You ran over to Pearl as she sat back up. "Pearl are you okay? I'm so sorry!"
"Yeah, I'm fine." Pearl giggled. "I guess now we know what your weapon is." You then looked at it and smiled as you helped Pearl up. You then blushed as you picked up the g/w. "Wow, this is really cool!"