Chapter 26 "Please Come Back"

You opened the door to the house. "Steven!" You said. Steven was watching TV. "Oh! Hey y/n! Sorry, I didn't follow you. I thought I shouldn't be in this whole conflict, so I decided to stay out of it." Steven softly told you. "Nevermind that Steven! What happened to the gems?!" You ran up the stairs and showed him the gems. Steven looked at the gems. "Oh! Y/n, it's okay. Their physical forms were damaged, so they retreated into their gems to regenerate."
"Sooo, what should I do?!"
"Don't worry, they'll be back soon. Just give them some time to regenerate."
You calmed down a little bit, and set them all on individual pillows on Steven's bed. You then sat down on the ground right next to Steven. You still had a worried look on your face. "So, do you mind asking what happened?" Steven asked. You explained to him what happened, and near the end Steven looked at the gems and back at you with a confused face. "What's wrong?" You asked him. "Amethyst is usually back by now."
"So did I do something to prevent that?" You started tensing up again. "Well, did you break her gemstone?"
"I don't think so."
"Hmm...then I don't see why she wouldn't be back by now."
You sighed, and looked at them. "I'm sorry." You whispered to yourself.

~~Time Skip~~

It has been two days since the gems poofed. Steven went out with lion to go visit Connie. You were watching a movie and had Ruby and Sapphire on a pillow on the ground right next to you. You were acting as if she was watching the movie with you. "Oh! Garnet! Here's you favorite part!" You said pointing and smiling at the TV. You then looked at her gem, and remembered that she was poofed. That smile quickly turned into a frown as you looked at all of the gems, and remembered what happened. You then looked at the TV again, and then looked down and sighed. "Please come back."

Later that night, Steven was in bed and you decided to sleep on the couch. The gems were on pillows that were on the ground right next to the couch. You were stroking them as you were trying to fall asleep. You then sighed and said,"Good Night guys." Then you shortly fell asleep after.

~~Time Skip~~

It's been 2 weeks since the gems poofed. You were on Steven's bed while Steven was doing something on the TV. You were staring at them on their pillows, waiting for them to come out. "Hey y/n!"
"Yeah?"
"Since you've been feeling down lately, I found something to take your mind off of it."
"And that is?" You said, sitting up.
"Karaoke!" Steven held up two microphones. You both sang karaoke for a while. Steven then decided to sit down next to the TV while you sang one of your favorite songs. "Hmmm...oh! That one! I want that one!" You said, pointing at the TV. Steven then clicked it, put in the code, and the music started. "I can't help it if I make a scene! Stepping out of my hot pink limousine!" Just as you started singing, Amethyst's gem started glowing behind you, but you didn't notice. "I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic, when I pose they scream and when I joke they laugh." Then Amethyst started singing. "I've got a pair of eyes that their getting lost in." You looked at her with your mouth open. Happiness immediately started filling you from your toe to your head. "They're hypnotized by the way I'm walking!" She continued. Then Garnet came up from behind you, making you even more happy than you already were. "I gotem dazzled like a stage magician. When I point they look, and when I talk they listen,well" You were smiling from ear to ear and Garnet was smiling back. Then Pearl cut in. "Everybody needs a friend, and I've got you, and you, and you!" You turned to Pearl as she was pointing at you, Amethyst, and Garnet. "So many, I can't even name them! Can you blame me? I'm too famous!" Pearl finished. Then you started singing. "Haven't you noticed that I'm a star, I'm coming into view as the world is turning. Haven't you noticed I've made it this far!" Then everybody else joined in. "Now everyone can see me burning. Now everyone can see me burning. Now everyone can see me burning." They all finished singing, and smiled. Steven got up when the music finished. You stood up in front of them. "Oh my gosh guys! I've missed you so much! I'm so sorry for poofing you guys I just-" you started tearing up. Garnet then came up to you and wiped away your tear. "Hey, hey. It's okay. It our fault for fighting and getting you mad. We shouldn't have done that." Garnet smiled at you and it made you do the same. Garnet then sat back down on the bed. "Thanks Garnet. I'm just glad you're all back. I love you all!" You smiled at all of them. "Speaking of which," Amethyst started. "You never told any of us who you liked back." Everybody else, including Steven, looked at you, waiting for a response. You took a deep breath. "Oh shizz."