Chapter 32 "They're Here"

"Interesting!" Blue Diamond said. "Very interesting." She then began to talk to Yellow Diamond about picking which quartz to go with her to Earth. You received dirty looks from Yellow Diamond, and smiles from Blue and Yellow Pearl. You got back into the line as Blue Diamond turned to make her decision. "I have made my decision!" She spoke. "And the quartz that I have picked to go to Earth with me is...

Y/n!"

Meanwhile at the temple...

"We have to go back for her!" Garnet yelled.
"But we can't!" Pearl replied. "She may be fine. She's smart, she might be hiding or pretending to be a gem."
"We still need to go back for her!"
"But if we do, the Diamonds might see us, and if Holly Blue Agate sees us again, she may tell them!"
"Well we've got to do something!"
Pearl sighed and calmed everyone down. "...all we can do right now, is trust that she knows what she's doing..."
"*sigh*...okay"

At the Zoo...

Both Yellow and Blue Pearl were doing happy dances when they heard you were going. You were happy that you would get to see Garnet again.

You were now on the yellow arm ship. During the ride to Earth, you decided to mess around with the Pearl points that Pearl gave you. You told Yellow and Blue Pearl, "Whoever does a good deed, gets a Pearl point! Got it?"
Both Pearls nodded. After a couple hours, you run completely out of Pearl Points. Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl both walked up to you. "So how did we do?" said Blue Pearl. "You both did great!"
"Suuuure!" Yellow Pearl interrupted.

 "You both did great!" "Suuuure!" Yellow Pearl interrupted

How they both look ^^^ 😂❤️

After a while, you got bored. You then decided to talk to Blue Diamond. "Um..My uh...Diamond?" You said.
"Yes y/n?"
"Why exactly are we going to Earth?"
"To retrieve humans!"
"Wait what?!"
"Yes, we are going to Earth to get more humans for the human zoo before the cluster emerges."
Steven has told you about the cluster, and how it's NOT going to emerge. You knew that the Crystal Gems wouldn't let them take any humans. You thought about what would happen during this. You sat down on one of the steps in the ship, but then you felt something cold under you. You had frozen the step. You then got up, and walked away as if nothing had ever happened. You walked up to Blue Diamond, wanting to convince her to not take humans. "Um...Blue Diamond?"
"Yes y/n?"
"I-I've been thinking.... how about we don't take the humans?"
Blue Diamond got up in her chair and picked you up. "And why would you say that?"
"Well, try thinking from their point of view. A giant woman coming in a large ship to capture you. It sounds scary right? I don't think they would do well with captivity."
"*sigh* I'm sorry y/n, but this is still going to happen. The Earth will explode soon, and there is only a limited amount of time to save as many humans as I can from it."
"B-but-"
"No. No but's. Now go and talk with Pearl for me." She set you down and gently pushed you in the back, gesturing you to go. You decided to not fight it and just go. You then sat on a chair and looked out the window as you approached Earth. You began getting butterflies in your stomach as you start to see the beach. You start thinking about what you should do to prevent everything. Then you thought of a plan....

Garnet's POV

I sat down on the couch, looking at y/n's shirt that I gave her. The first night that I gave it to her, she wore it. She told me that she wears it for pajamas every night because that way, she knows that I'm with her every night. I took off my visors to see the shirt clearer.

This is the shirt^^^^ 😍

I began thinking of my little y/n. I love her so much. I remembered her and all of the great times we spent together. I soon began tearing up about how she was forgotten. Small tears soon turned into cries. Steven then came in and I didn't want him to see me cry, so I wiped my tears. "Garnet!" He yelled as I put my visors back on. "Come outside! You've got to see this!" I quickly got up and ran outside. When I did, I saw Yellow Diamond's large yellow arm ship. "Y/n!" I said.