Chapter 5 "Trouble"

You looked up, and noticed Garnet staring at you both. "You two need to get out of here! NOW!"
You and Steven got up as you saw Garnet trying to tame the corrupted gem. As she failed to tame it, it flung Garnet into the wall. "Garnet!" You and Steven yelled.
Steven then grabbed your hand, "Y/n, we need to get out of here!"
You let go of his hand. "But what about Garnet?!" You said.
Steven then looked at you. "What at we going to do?!"
"You, go get help" You told him.
"Okay!" He replied to you and nodded.
He ran out of the room. You ran towards Garnet and tried to defend her. "Stay away from her!" You said as you were trying to punch the thing.
Garnet ran in front of you so you wouldn't get hurt. As she was fighting off the monster, she said," What are you two doing here?!"
"Well, after we finished cleaning, Steven showed me his mom's room, and then we came down here." You replied.
"You need to go. Now!" She told you.
You clenched you fists. "No! I won't let you deal with this alone!"
You ran in front of Garnet so the monster won't attack her anymore The monster knocked you out of the way. You got a little scratch, but you decided to ignore it. Garnet started punching the monster over and over again as you were getting up. The monster ended up punching her into the wall, and she wasn't able to get back up. The monster then raised up its claw, prepared to take out Garnet. You saw this and ran in front of the monster. It had scratched you on your back. You now had three deep claw marks on your back. Garnet looked at you with her mouth slightly open.
"Y/n" she whispered.
You smiled at her as you fell. You blacked out. After you fell on the floor, Amethyst, Steven, and Pearl arrived. Garnet quickly got up. "Gems! Help!"
Amethyst and Pearl and Steven summoned their weapons. They started fighting the monster. Garnet also helped, but then looked at you. Your entire shirt, and the ground around you was covered in blood. Garnet then picked you up, and took you to a safer place while she fought the monster. After a couple minutes,the gem was poofed and bubbled. Garnet then quickly ran towards you, and picked you up. She checked if you were breathing. You weren't. "Guys she's not breathing!" Garnet yelled.
Pearl turned to Steven. "Steven, call 911!" She said.
Steven nodded and everyone ran out of the room and Steven ran towards the phone. Blood started filling Garnet's arms, and started dripping on the ground. When the ambulance arrived, she quickly told them to take you to the hospital. When they left, Garnet got all cleaned up, and Pearl mopped the floor. After Garnet got out of the bathroom, she noticed Steven crying on his bed. "Steven what's wrong?" She said.
Garnet walked up the stairs, and sat next to Steven. "It's all my fault." Steven said. "If in had never shown her the bubble room, she would have never gotten hurt."
Garnet frowned, took off her visors, kneeled in front of Steven, and lifted up his head so he could look at her. She sighed. "Steven. It's not your fault at all. It's mine. I failed to protect her from the monster. Instead, she protected me.....and she...got hurt....because of me."
One tear came out as Garnet closed her eyes and looked down. Steven then hugged her. "Is y/n gonna be okay?"
Garnet then hugged Steven back, and smiled. "Yes."