Cliche #23

No LGBT+

Example: Everyone is straight! YAYA!!!

Why This Is Annoying: Okay so pretty much I am redoing this chapter. Look. No one really understands what it is like to be LGBT+ unless you are actually... well LGBT+. So honestly the only books I see with LGBT+ characters are boyxboy girlxgirl.

How To Fix This: You don't have to add in somebody who is gay lesbian Bisexual etc. You don't. It is up to you what to do with your story.    You don't have to listen to anything in this book at all. Look if your straight and you don't understand what it is like to be "LGBT+" or if you're actually LGBT+ and don't know how to explain it THATS OKAY. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS LIKE THATS OKAY! Don't let people tell you different. But if you actually want to add lgbt+ it's not that hard tbh. Think of any regular couple. Cause that what LGBT+ are. REGULAR PEOPLE AND REGULAR COUPLES. A gay couple is the same as a straight couple. Except for the genders.

But Honestly, we don't NEED Gay or Lesbian couples. Yeah, you can add them but what about the pansexuals, asexuals, Demisexuals, etc. Lesbians and Gays are not the only lgbtq+ there are way more in the world. People need to understand that.