Chapter 5

Rose was the first to push into the other woman and Rosie followed slowly behind. She teased Rose momentarily and then she to was inside. Rosie pushed and jerked, first slowly then quickly then slowly again, creating an orgasm for Rose that would be earth shattering. Rose let out a pleasured groan and began to thrust up into Rosie's rapid pumping fingers.

So this is fucking... I like it. Really like it... Fucking was fucking good.

Rosie was pushing into her even harder and a slight bit faster. Rose's body flew up into Rosie's rapidly thrusting fingers. Chasing them with her sex, then running away. Chasing, running, chasing, running.

Rosie worked her with such incredible force, speed and skill that she was going to cum already. This had never happened. Not this quickly. It was an epiphany. She felt that Rosie deserved to know just how much she appriciated her talents... "Ohhh God, ohh Rosie, I'm oh yeah. Make it last baby, please. Ohh, there, right there you found it baby, oh yes there's, where it is. There with you... you, you're doing it baby, you're making me cum... God ohhh ohh OH GOD YES I, Oh cumming, I'm... I am... OHH ROSIE FUCK, FUCK, YES AUGG!"

Rose shattered into a million pieces and took no time to recover before she had Rosie on her back and began to fuck with everything she had. This was lust and love. This was the single most incredible thing she had ever felt in her life.

She didn't know what was better, the fucking or the being fucked. Maybe it was the same pleasure. Maybe this, this, returning of the fucking was just the final stage of an orgasm that had not yet worked its way to completion. She was learning a pleasure that in her wildest dreams would have never thought possible. She stared into her lover's face, unable to remove her eyes from the sight of Rosie as she was beginning to come apart. "I'm gonna do this to you Rosie. I'm going to do this to you like you did it to me. I'm going to do this to you over and over and over for the rest of my life. You want me to don't you? Rosie you want this as much as I want to give it to you don't you? Tell me. It's always better when you say it. Tell me it's only me. Tell me I'm everything to you. Tell me I'm yours. Tell me how you want me baby, if you tell me I'll come with you please."

"I want you Rose. You're the only one, I'll never leave you I won't, never. You can take me forever. Take me Rose." Rose was inside Rosie as deep as she could be and Rosie was going to cum. She saw it in her face and she felt it with her fingers. She was glistening from the sweat that poured from her body and then....

Rose woke with a gasp. Her breathing erratic, her body tingling. She sat for a minute and then she lay back down on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling. Tears made their way out of her eyes and down her cheeks. She hugged her pillow close, wishing that see could work magic and bring her Rosie to her. Magic, ha, ridiculous. God, this must be what it feels like to be dying.

Rose knew she had a tremendous amount of work ahead of her.The work would be all the more difficult due to the fact she had to work in secrecy. If she made even one error she new she would be putting Rosie an Harley in mortal danger. She was sitting at her desk making a list of some of the things she would need to do. Racking her brain for ideas of how to start the process of investigation. She heard a knock on the door and when she opened it she saw Ally standing there.

"Hey Ally. What are you doing here?"

"Coming to ask you the same thing," she answered.

"Oh, well I told Stevie I needed to take care of some stuff from home so, here I am. Please come in."

"Is this about the death row case?" Ally asked.

"No, no, its something different," she said. She had decided that the less people knew, the safer they and Rosie and Harley would be.