Chapter 3

'Well this is creepy,' Rose thought. 'It's bad enough during the day but at night?'

She sat in her car about half a mile from the first guard post, as instructed by Bria. She had been thinking of ways that she could get Rosie to come clean with her. She wasn't sure she would be able to get her to trust her but she had to try. She had done a lot of thinking about her dream from the day before as well. It was ridiculous to think that she could be falling in love with Rosie. She had only meet her once,and outside of the spicy talk, it wasn't pleasent.

'Wait, wait. Wait, did I just think that the spicy talk was pleasant, cause, most of it eww. But some of it, defiantely do able. God,' she shook her head. 'I'm such a prude. Ally's right. Oh I'm in trouble now. First spicy talk good, now Ally right? No, no, no, Ally's never right, so only one bad there.'

Rose heard a tap on the window and she about had a heart attack. "God you scared me Bria."

"Sorry, hey, come on. All after-hours visitors have to go up in my car," Bria said

Rose got out of her car and followed Bria. Bria turned and handed her something, "Here put this on."

Rose took the badge from Bria's hand and looked at it. "Computer maintenance?"

"Yeah. That's the only way I could get you in this late, can you pull it off?"

"I don't know, I don't know much about computers." Rose added, "And how did you get my picture?"

"From when you came to see Rosie the first time."

"Well isn't there somebody in the surveillance room all the time?"

Bria smiled and said, "Not on Sunday from 2am to 8am, it's a shift that we don't have covered by a tech. We just pull a guard from one of the other sections and they cover it. That's why it won't be hard to pull it off. They won't know that there isn't anything wrong in there or that we have no idea what were talking about."

"Well, how do you know how to shut the cameras down in a particular area?" Rose asked

"I don't. I just know which cable to pull," Bria said. "I think."

"Oh Bria, I don't know. This sounds risky," Rose said. "I mean, even if we do get the cameras down, how am I goanna get to Rosie's cell unnoticed?"

"You won't be going to Rosie's cell. Rosie will be coming to you. See we're going to say, or you rather, that there's a malfunction in SOL 126 and that you need to check the camera there. That stands for solitary row 126. There is no-one in the row right now. At least not for another," Bria stopped and looked at her watch, "eighteen minutes."

"What happens in eighteen minutes?" Rose asked.

"Rosie's about to attack Shannon again on cell check," Bria said. "She'll need to be moved to solitary and the only open cells are on 126."

"Whoa, whoa, wait a minute - Rosie's going to attack Shannon?" Rose asked. "Does Shannon know?"

"Yeah... but Rosie doesn't," Bria smiled

"Bria, you have a criminal mind you know that?"

"You have to here. Keeps you on top of things."

"Did you say again, about the attacking Shannon? Did Rosie attack Shannon?"

"Yep," Bria smiled a little. "Kicked her ass too. Since then Shannon spends every lunch hour in the gym."

"Well what if Rosie decides to kick my ass? I've seen Shannon and if she could kick her ass, well I'm dead," Rose said