Ezra

Sabine's POV

I hugged him again, this time hoping that he'll never leave me again.

"I won't leave you." He told me as I smiled and we let go.

"You need to stop doing that." I said and punched him lightly, he pretended I hit him hard and fell to the ground.

"Ezra." I said and laughed. I put out my hand to help him up but he pulled hard and I fell on top of him.

Hera laughed at our little scene. "Sabine you look nice."

I laughed from on top of Ezra. "I know right."

"Hey Mouse Circuits, Vent and Eights are on the other ship, you're welcome to go say hi." Hera said addressing the awkward trooper.

"I'll do that." He said and walked over to the ship and went on to greet his friends and I could make out Eights introducing Chopper.

"Meet the ultimate droid, ladies want him, guys want to be him the one and only Chopper." Eights said and I could hear them all bursting out in laughter.

"So when can we change you back?" Ezra asked me.

"So when can we get the chip out of your neck?" I said mockingly after him.

"We'll do both of those things when we met back up with the fleet and get an actual medic bay for you two." Hera said and Ezra jumped as if forgetting she was there. "Come on let's head back."

"Should we just take one and bring them both?" I asked Hera talking about the ships.

"It would be good to take two, but let's not get into that much trouble with the Empire." Hera said.

"Ok." I said checking my pocket again for the serum and was relieved when it was still there, all of us got on the ship and closed the door.

The three of us walked into the cockpit.

"Let's go home." Ezra said and pulled me into the chair next to him in the cockpit.

"That sounds wonderful." I said.

"Chopper get your rusty circuits in here, I need your help." Hera yelled to the back of the ship and Chopper beeping a protesting reply came up and plugged in.

Hera pulled the ship off Lothal's surface and we left the atmosphere, and the ship shook so I fell into Ezra's seat.

"Sorry." I said and he smiled.

"Don't be sorry." He said.

Chopper beeped at us.

"Ok I didn't need to hear that." I said as we jumped into hyperspace and I went back to my seat.

"Chopper don't talk like that we have a lady here." Ezra said.

He beeped some more.

"Hey I don't look like your grandmother, and you're a droid for starters." I told a grumpy Chopper.

"Chopper." Ezra said and hit him on the side.

He was about to do something else when Hera intervened.

"Ok stop guys we just got back together and you're fighting again." She said.

"Sorry." Ezra said and we sat there looking at the hyperspace lights.

"Boy, we have done a lot of traveling in the past few years." I said to them.

"Mhmm." Hera said and Ezra nodded in agreement.