Losing Him Again

Sabine's POV

I didn't know what to do. I was on the floor of the hanger and had just had my heart broken. What happened, that wasn't Ezra. And I felt the ship begin to tilt.

"We are going down. I repeat get to the escape pods we are going down." I heard a voice over my comm say and the world went black.

"Sabine wake up." A voice said and shook me awake.

"Hey hey stop." I protested. "I'm ok." I said waking up and looking around seeing the ship burning in the distance of the field I was laying in.

"Zeb!" I said and gave him a hug and recognized the purple arms around me. "I'm glad you're ok."

"Same here, do you know where Hera is?" He asked me.

"No." I said. "But what happened?"

"The ship crashed on Lothal, we lost a good amount of soldiers in the wreck, I was able to pull you out in time." He said.

"How did we crash?" I asked him confused.

He rubbed his head. "Umm about that Ezra went rogue and somehow managed to get his hands on a ship as Hera was getting him for surgery, he managed to take out our stabilizers and make us crash." He said,

"You think Hera's still in the ship." I asked worried and getting up beside him.

"I don't know I looked though the main levels and I only found you." He said.

"Wasn't she getting Ez-" I started remembering what Zeb said to me and Zeb already started running to the ship, and I followed.

We ran across the field to the burning ship and without hesitation; me and him ran into the bay.

"She might be either in the medic or cell bay." I told Zeb.

"I'll take the medic bay." Zeb said. "And you can take the cell bay."

"Got it, comm if you find anything." I said and he nodded as we both ran down opposite hallways to find Hera.

I had to squeeze my way to the cell bay where Ezra was held. Hera has to be alright she can't be d- she's not so don't think about it.

I made it to Ezra's cell and to my relief I found Hera, she was in Ezra's cell unconscious but breathing.

"Zeb." I commed. "Come in."

"I'm here what is it?" He asked.

"Hera's over here and she's alive." I said.

"Thank goodness." Zeb said. "I'm on my way."

I felt her chest and examined her body. Her gun was gone and she appeared to be stunned not knocked unconscious by rubble, because I didn't see any external injuries, I tried to pick her up but fell, so I grabbed her legs and dragged her out of the cell and I heard footsteps and drew my blaster.

"Oh it's you." I said seeing Zeb turn the corner.

"I got her." Zeb said and picked Hera up on his shoulders. "We got to hurry I don't know how long this will hold."