A New Perspective

Tekara's POV

I woke up feeling different, feeling as if everything had changed, but nothing seemed to change for me, even though it had.

Where I am? I thought and struggled to remember. I looked around. I'm in a cell of some sort, looks rebellion by the style of it. How did they capture me?

I walked to the ray shield door and tried to figure out a way to get out and a way to contact my Master, when I heard someone walking up.

"How did you sleep?" Hera asked though the door.

I glared at her. "It felt reawakening." I replied.

"Ezra are you ok?" She asked, noticing my sudden change in demeanor.

"I'm fine." I replied, biting my tongue.

How did my old friends capture me? How did my new enemies find me?

"Are you sure, you're fine?" She asked, worried.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." I replied, offhandedly.

"Ok, I'll come get you for surgery in an hour. Just yell if you need anything." She said and walked off.

What surgery? I asked myself. What's going on here? Best to just play it by ear for now, I don't want to do anything to rash.

I sat down in one of the chairs, trying to see if I could force reach my Master. I got nothing in reply. I sat and meditated instead, an hour later Hera came back.

"Ok Ezra." She said and deactivated the ray shield. "It's time to go." Now's my chance. I jumped up and force grabbed her blaster, and aimed it at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked panicked and I shot her in the chest and she went unconscious.

Sleemo, she had it set for stun. I don't have time to change it now. I pulled her into the cell, took her comm and reactivated the ray shield. This is what you get for helping a monster.

I ran though the ship trying to find a ship to take when I ran into Zeb.

"Ezra what's going on?" Zeb asked.

He doesn't seem like he wants to hurt me and I do need help. I'll kill him later.

"I'm just trying to find my lightsaber." I replied, hiding Hera's gun behind my back.

"Why?" He asked.

The lasat was always dumb.....

"You don't need the answer to that." I said and tried to connect with his mind.

"Ezra stop playing around, you were never good at that anyway." Zeb said.

Then I tried something my Master taught me.

"You will take me to my lightsaber." I said, instantly feeling cold and dropping a few inches in composer.

"I will take you to your lightsaber." He said and walked off. I followed him to what appeared to be a bedroom.

"It's in there." He said and pointed to a drawer and walked out, then I heard him start to run.

"Force." I muttered under my breath. "It didn't work, he played along." I got to hurry then.

I opened the drawer and surprisingly my lightsaber was there, I took it and ran off trying to find a ship, I was able to make it to the hanger when I heard yelling from behind me.

"Ezra what are you doing?" Sabine yelled from the entrance.

"I'm getting revenge." I told her back and ran over to a y-wing bomber.

"Ezra what ever it is fight it!" She yelled and something fell though my conscious, but I pushed it back.

"Never Sabine Wren." I spat her name out like it was poison.

"Ezra it's ok, I love you." She said running up to me.

"I hate you!" I yelled back to her face and saw her stagger back in tears. I jumped into the bomber and fired up the engines.

I saw her grab her comm and call for backup but she was too late.

I turned the ship around and shot the entrance to the hanger bay and saw her sway and fall back.

I grinned.

I flew the ship out of the hanger and soon saw other ships leave the other hanger. I began to aim at the command ship and fire trying to take it down. A few a-wings came out and began to shoot at me trying to stop me. I was able to take out the stabilizer and the ship began to fall down toward Lothal. I was hit at about the same time by a YT class freighter that had came out of nowhere and shot my engines, I began to lose control and the ship began to fall to the surface with the command ship. Mart. Something whispered as if a lost memory.

My ship started spinning to the surface and it began to heat up in the cockpit.

SITH. I thought as I was ejected from the y-wing. I saw the ship crash in a field a ways a way and I saw loth cats scatter. I'm stuck on this run down back water world with the traitors. And with that thought I unbuckled the straps. Time for a new plan.