The Interrogation

Tekara's POV

I walked out of my office and back to the cell where I'm keeping the prisoners. I guess I have met the three before, I thought, but it doesn't matter I need to obey my Master. I then reached the cell that held them, and nodded at the troopers and opened the door. I was faced with the three covered in paint all in a pile at the bottom of the cell.

"What is this?" I yelled at the three prisoners as they looked up.

"Ummm." Hera started to say.

"Save it." I snapped. "Hope you had fun cause it's the last time you ever will."

I could instantly feel their happiness being overtaken by fear.

"Come on." I said. "GET UP."

The three life forms got off their feet and walked towards the door.

"Well, so much for Chopper." I heard Zeb mutter.

"Quiet." I said again.

To my relief they stopped talking. We walked to the interrogation room and I pushed Sabine and Hera into the cell beside it.

"Come on Zeb you're up first." I said and saw Hera and Sabine throw some encouraging looks Zeb's way. We walked to the interrogation room in silence when we reached the room I opened the door and we both walked in.

I pushed the lasat to the chair and strapped him in.

"I thought this was going to be fun, Zeb. Why aren't you struggling?" I asked him walked around the chair.

"I gave up that a long time ago." He replied.

"Is this going to be the easy or the hard way?" I asked him.

"I won't talk Tekara, I have since been toughen by circumstance." The lasat told me.

"The hard way then, what will it be." I lifted my hand. "Emotional pain or physical pain. I find emotional works better and faster and causes the most pain."

"I won't give you anything." He chocked out as I started to search his brain.

"I don't want any information from you I already have it from the droid." I continued. "I want you to fear me, Zeb."

"I can never fear you Ezra." He said.

"Again with the Ezra." I said. "I don't know who that is my name has always been Tekara and you will FEAR me."

Zeb started to scream as I went in deeper, what I found surprised me, he did know a kid name Ezra, I focused more, they were like brothers, the Empire took him from the crew and he never came back. I released Zeb from my grasp and he started to breath deeply.

"I'm done with you." I said and released the restraints and he collapsed to the ground. "Come on."

Zeb slowly got up and limped after me back to the girls.

"Hera your turn." I said as the door opened and I pushed Zeb in and Hera walked out, before I closed the door I saw Sabine starting to talk to Zeb and comfort him. I felt a ping of jealousy come out of no where and I didn't know why. "Come on."

"I'm coming." She said and followed me back to the interrogation room.

We reached the room and I once again opened the door. We walked in and Hera willingly sat in the chair.