Chopper

Eights POV

I worked for a while on the droid. I was finally able to get to the droid's memory as I did a blue wall of schematics came up. I started to browse though to find the base.

Wow, this droid's memory looks like it has never been erased, I thought . They must love this little droid.

I found the base, thank Force, a little while later. Atollon, I read, and it seems like they named the base after Chopper because he found it. Wow, I'm going to live another day. I thought, I leaned onto the table and must of hit a button and jumped when a memory started to play.

"This is too hard." A boy with blue Aladdin like hair said, he looked familiar.

"You need to focus." Said a man with a ponytail and armor.

"I'm trying." The boy said again as a girl covered in purple threw a milk carton at him, the boy ignited the lightsaber and tried to deflect it, only to have it hit his face and the girl laughed.

"Focus." She said as she mocked the man.

Another figure emerged on the tap.

"Yeah, focus Ezra." The lasat said, threw another carton and the memory clicked off.

Ezra, I thought, so was that Tekara, but I couldn't believe it, they were both so different.

I was about to walk out of the room to go find Tekara to tell him I found the base when he opened the door and stormed in, clearly angry.

"Find anything." He asked and sat down in his chair and rubbed his temples.

"Sorry Chop." I whispered to the powered off droid. "Yes I found the location of the rebel base." I told him.

"Where is it?" He asked and started looking though files.

"Atollon." I said.

"Good." He pulled up the planet schematics on his desk. "Anything else?"

"Well, this droid has multiple mission schematics and his memories are recorded." I said.

"Let's see it then." He said and walked over, I pressed a button and hoped it was the right one.

The schematics came up and I was able to breath again.

Tekara stood watched them flash by on the droid.

"Just tell me when to stop." To my amazement he closed his eyes and put his hand out. "Sir?"

"I'm using the force to see what I need to not what I want to." He said, his eyes still closed and I shrugged.

I continued to watch him scroll though the droid and he stopped at a screen. It was another memory, and this time Tekara jumped when it played.

"Chopper!" The same blue haired boy screamed.

The droid grumped as the boy chased him.

"Ezra!" Another voice said, the lasat, and came in screen with Ezra.

"Hey, it was Chopper's fault." Ezra said.

"I'm going to kill you both." The lasat said, angry.

"Hey!" Ezra said and started to run after the droid and trying not to be caught by the lasat. He finally caught up to the droid and I saw him jump on his head.

The droid beeped some more.

"Put a sock in it Chop, I caught you fair and square." Ezra said as the lasat came around the corner.

"I'm going to get you!" The lasat said as two more figures emerged.

"Zeb." A female twi'lek said.

"It was Ezra." Zeb said and looked down.

Zeb, I thought, hey these are the prisoners Tekara brought in earlier I never got a good look at.

"Ezra." The other figure said, the man with the ponytail and armor from the other memory.

"I'm sorry Master." Ezra said and got off Chopper.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too Kanan." Zeb said and backed off Ezra.

"You must learn discipline Padawan." Kanan said.

"I know Master." Ezra said and the memory turned off.

I noticed that Tekara hit the button to stop it.

"You are dismissed." Tekara said.

"If I may say something sir." I asked, nervous.

"Fine." He said and sat back down.

"Was that you?' I asked and immediately gulped.

"Who?" He asked and I continued to grow more scared.

"The boy with the Aladdin hair, I believe his name was Ezra." I said and he laughed.

"I don't know." He said and shook his head. "You may go now."

"Yes sir." I said and walked out giving one last look to the droid and before the door closed I saw Tekara go back to the droid and play another memory.