oh my god !

I went to school and less people looked at me.When I got to my locker I saw forget me knots stuck to my locker door.I looked around but not a lot of people were there.I saw a card.

Look I have been a fool and I'm sorry.But I want to give it a go again but only if you do.

Meet me at the music room at lunch and tell me if you want me back for not

Love you always 

Gary xx

I was shocked that he wanted another chance.I didnt know what to do.So I went to class.I thought about all day.My mates asked me who gave me the flowers I said I didnt know.I didnt want to tell them because they would flip.So I didnt tell them.

   At lunch I went to the music room and there he was.I walked in and closed the door behind me.he looked up and smiled.I just stood there.he stood up but stayed where he was.

"Look I am not going to make you get back with me or anything iys totally up to you".He raised his hands.I smiled and shook my head.

"Look I dont know what I want any more to be honest.My heads a bit messed up with losing the baby and stuff but I do want you back".I was still smiling.I really did want him but I was scared.

"Ok I understand.But do you really mean it when you say you want me back?".

"Yeah I mean it but I'm scared that if I take you back you will leave me again in some way".I stopped smiling and looked down.

"I will never let you down.I will spend the rest of my life proving it to you and I mean it.I love you".

"I love you too".I said and looked up.He smiled at me.I didnt move so he did.He picked me up and kissed me.I missed his kiss's.

"I missed kissing you".He said when he pulled away.

"Same but I want to take it slow then we did at the start".I said looking deep into his eyes.

"Ok what ever you want I'll do".He smiled.

"Ok I'm hungry so lets get some food".I said pulling him out the door.A few people looked at us and I blushed.

"I love your hair".He said.

"Thanks I needed a change".I said walking into the big room.My mates looked up at me.Crap.They got up and walked over to us.I moved back a bit.

"What the fuck!".Alex snapped.

"Look I wanted him back OK".I said moving infront of Gary.

"You are twisted you know that.Ugh you change your mind everyday".She said and threw her hands in the air.I shook my head.

"Yeah so I am and what are you going to do slap it out of me because you cant".I moved closer.

"Look I'm not fighting so you better treat her right this time and I mean it".That was that.

  After school that day I went for a walk by my self.I just needed time.It was great having Gary back but to be honest I'm still scared even thought she said he would never leave me.But he said that at the start too.I guess I'm just going to have to believe him on this.I still feel like killing my self but dont want to do it.Its like mt head is taking over.Dont worry it will never win.I hope.Nah it wont.Alex is getting used to me being with Gary again and is even talking to him now.Its great when then get along because then I dont need to worry about them fighting.Which never ends well with them two.Its like I'm the ma and they are the kids.Its Ok some times but when they are really at it I get angry.And I hate being angry because I hit things and hurt my self then.

I get it why she hates him.I would too if I was her and stuff but its getting old now.She had a boyfriend but he is never really around just like her dad.She really loves him but doesnt know what to do so its hard on her also.I understand her a lot but yeah.Life is hard eh.But thats why we are strong willed people.