when my uncle wants what's best for me but is it right?

When I got back from Alex's house my uncle was still there.I walked in and Gary came down from up stairs.

"John no its not going to happen and thats it".Dylan said.

"Dylan I'm only trying to do whats best for her".

"Then ask her shes back and if she says no then she bloody means it".I was kinda confused because I had no idea what they were talking about.

"What are you two talking about?".I asked looking at them.

"Well I was thinking that maybe you would like to come live with me in Cork?".John asked looking at me.I just looked back at him.Was he really asking me to leave my brother and all my new mates just because he hates me.

"I am not moving to Cork because all my mates are here and whats left of my family".I said pointing my finger.

"I told you she wont move".Dylan said smiling.

"But you cant even look after her.I mean you let her stay in a guys house last night".

"Thats because he has something big going on right now and he needs me".I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah like what?".

"His ex girlfriend died thats what and I mean it I dont care what the hell you do or say I am not moving with you".I said walking into the sitting room and sat down.

"Look I'm sorry but you have to move".John said coming into the room.

"John I will not say it again.Well in your case I will I am not going and I mean it so stop asking me".I said looking at the tv.

"Fine but dont come crying to bloody me when Dylan dies an all".

"How dare you say that.I hope you fucking die because you are doing my head in".I screamed at him.I was so sick of him.Even though he has only been here for 2 days I felt like pulling my hair out.

"Dylan are you going to let her talk to me like that?".

"Yes because I'm her brother not her dad and she can say what she wants".Dylan said smiling.Maybe I should show him some respect because even if he does my head in sometimes it will be years before I move out.

"You know what rot in hell both of you.And I will never be coming back because yous are so not worth it".With that he left.I smiled and hugged Dylan.Then his girlfriend came in.

"What was all that screaming for".She asked looking at the two of us.

"Well Emma we got John to leave".Dylan said moving from me to her and kissed her.

"Well it was all me and get a room you two".I said laughing.

"Well Jade we are in a room".Emma said laughing.

"Then get a room which I'm not in".I said sitting back down.

"Ok we will stand in front of you next time".They said laughing.

"Ewwww!".I said and ran out of the room.I fell over and laughed.

" Ha ha ha ha ha  hate to be you".Dylan said walking past me.

"Eh a little bit of help would go a long way!".I called after him. But he never came back so I got myself up and went to my room.I was going to have a shower and then have my dinner and then do my homework for tomorrow.It wasn't much but why not do it to past the time.

   An hour later and I'm sitting on my bed room floor with my homework all around me.Ok so maybe I was wrong its a lot.I did most of it and only left my English out because it was way too long.I went down stairs too find nobody in.Great a house to myself.I made a pizza because I was still hungry.I sat in front of the tv and watched Eastenders.

   At around 9 that night Dylan and Emma came home with baby Ally.I was still watching tv and I was so bored because I had no body to bloody talk to.They walked into the sitting room and looked at me.

"Why are you not in bed?".Dylan asked turning the tv off.

"I was watching that and because the tv in my room wont work".I said getting up.I was really tierd now but still I was watching that.

"Yeah well you have school and you need some sleep so go".He said pointing to the way I was meant to go.

"But thats not fair you can watch tv when ever you want but I cant".I said crossing my arms.

"You know what fine watch tv and then go and life with John".He said walking out of the room.

"Yeah I'm going to bed because I am not moving to Cork to life with no one".I said running up the stairs and jumped into bed.I fell right to sleep and and a dreamless dream.