the pictures!

Me and Megan were waiting outside this pictures for Gary,Molly,Dave and Alex.I was wearing a short dress that went to my knees and my fave pair of cons.My hair was curled and my make-up was done lightly.Megan was wearing shorts and a tank top with cons.We were about to call Gary and the others to see where they were but just then they showed up.

"Thank god there here".Megan said smiling.I was smiling too but for a different reason.I was shy to see Gary for some reason but I got over it fast.We went in and watched the movie.I was sitting beside Gary and Megan was sitting beside Dave,Molly was sitting beside Alex.I felt happy.Half way through the movie I had to go to the bathroom.So I got up and went.I did what I had to do and when I was walking back out some one grabbed me.I knew it wasn't Gary and it wasn't Dave or Alex.Who ever it was had his hand over my mouth and his other around my waist.I was scared because I didn't know if I would live or not.I tyred to fight but it wasn't doing any good.He pushed me up against the wall.I could see him now and I think I knew him.

"Hello Jade".He said into my ear.

"What do you want from me?".I asked trying to be calm.I couldn't take it any more.I kneed him where it hurt.Right between the legs.He fell to the ground and I ran back to where I was meant to be.But the movie was over.I saw Gary looking around for me.I also saw Megan,Dave,Molly and Alex.I quess they were all looking for me.I ran over to Megan.

"Jade there you are.Where were you?".She asked when she saw me.

"Bathroom and can we go now?".I looked behinde me and I saw the guy and he looked at me.I felt scared again and then Gary came over to me.

"Jade are you ok?".He asked looking at me.He follewed my gase and saw who I was looking at.The guy ran away.

"I'm fine lets go".I said and walked out.I stood outside and looked around.I saw him again and he came over to me.

"You should of never done that.Wait until your alone".He said in my ear and then walked off.I felt like calling over to him but didn't.

  When I got home I went straight to bed.I sat on my bed for awhile and then got up to turn my Ipod on.I then looked in the mirror and thought what I would look like with pink hair.I walked down stairs and found Dylan in the sitting room.

"Dyaln can I dye my hair pink?".I asked sitting down beside him.

"Erm why would you do that?".He asked looking at me.I thought about it.

"Because I want to have pink hair.But only if you let me".I said smiling.

"Erm ok sure you can dye it pink if you really want".He said laughing.

"Yay thanks Dylan".I said and hugged him.I went to a shop after that to buy it.

  When I walked into the shop I saw Megan.I walked up to here.

"Megan have you got pink hair dye?".I asked looking around.

"Yes we do over there".She said pointing to a shelf.I walked over and found what I was looking for.I bought it and went home.I'm ganna look so different tomorrow.Cant wait.

   I went to bed that night and felt happy.I really hope people like it and not make fun of me.But if they dont then they can piss off.I might get a tattoo or snake bits.Um I will have to ask Dylan.I just hope he says yes and if he does I'm going to love him forever.