shit did that just happen

I was out by my self one night because I went out with some mates.But I was alone.I was walking down the road and these fellas came over to me.They weren't drunk.They walked closer and I backed away but couldn't go back any more because there was a wall behind me.Shit now what?

"Well hello miss pretty".One of the guys said.He was 5'3 and fat.Do I need to go on?

"Touch me and I will kill you".I said looking him in the eye.

"Fiesty I like it".He had a smug smile on his face.

"You really dant touch me.I'm pregnant".I said smiling.He looked taken a back but he didn't give up.

"Yeah OK what ever you say".He tried to kiss me but I kicked him.One of his mates grabbed me.I screamed.They hit me and I swear they were going to pay.

"Dont fucking touch me!".They let me go and I put my hand on my tummy.Man I hope the baby is OK.They looked at my hand.

"Wait you were telling the truth you are really pregnant?".They asked looking me up and down.

"No shit shirlock you thought I was messing?".I was shocked to think they thought I was messing.

"Uh bye".They ran away.Maybe back home to there moms.

   When I got home that night I had to tell Gary everything.It took so fucking long.

"And what you never thought to call me?".He was going mental.

"Well sorry if I was trying to save my babys life!".I screamed at him.

"Dont scream at me".He said pointing his finger.

"You know what I'm going to bed you are pissing me off".I went to my room and got into bed.He didn't follow me and I fell asleep after a while.

Gary's pov.

She went to bed and I sat down.I cant believe I gave out to her.Its not her fault.I am a dick head.I am so going to have to make it up to her.But they only thing is I dont know how.Ugh I think I really messed this up.I went up to the room and found her asleep.She looked so sexy just laying there.I got in beside her.He turned around and snuggled into me.Ha I think I nearly win.I fell asleep.

Jade's pov.

I woke up to see I was snuggled into Gary.Fuck I bet he thinks he won.I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.When I got there I got this sharp pain.I screamed and had to grabbed something.Gary ran into the room.

"Babe are you ok?".What a question to ask.

"Do I fucking look ok?".I couldn't help but get mad at him.I mean I'm clearly not OK if I'm screaming.

"Ok I'll call the doctor".

   An hour later and I'm in the hospital.They still dont know whats wrong.When the doctor came back he was pale.

"Ok we found what the problem is.I'm sorry to say this but you lost your baby".I was so shocked I thought he was messing.

"You are joking right?".

"No I'm sorry I wish I was".He walked out of the room and I started to cry.An hour here and they tell me I lost my baby.

"Jade its going to be Ok some how.We try again later on.Please dont give up".He said taking my hands in his.

"How can it be OK.This would of been my first baby Gary and you know what I dont think I want to live any more".I looked down.

"Dont fucking say that.You have to live for so many reasons.You just cant give up".He was crying.I cant believe I made him cry.I was a bad person.

A/N ok hi people i dont know whats happening any more. I mean I do but i dont know where to go with it. im sorry if the chapters are not long but i try to make them long it just never happens for me ha. I think maybe i will leave it for a while and see what comes to me but i will upload asap as soon as i think of some thing x peace out x