ugh school

I woke up and got dressed into skinny jeans and a tank top.I wore my cons,did my hair and make-up then went down stairs.I had breakfast.I was still staying in Gary's.Gary was already up and ready for school.

"Jade what the think your doing?".

"What you talking about we have school so that's where I'm going".I sat down in front of him and looked him in the eye.

"Fine whatever lets go then".So of to school we went.We had first period together and it was games.We did basketball.

  When class started I made him not tell the teacher I was pregnant and he gave in.I just had to make sure I didn't get hit.We were half way through the game when I had the ball.We needed one more point and I was going to get it.But some one was running for me so I threw the ball to some one else but before he knew what I was doing he banged into me.Shit.

"Jade are you ok?".Gary asked running up to me.

"I'm fine shut up".I said back getting up.The guy that hit into me looked like he was bricking it.

"I'm really sorry Jade".He came up to me and smiled.

"It's ok no harm done relax".I said smiling back at him.Then the teacher came up to us.

"Jade what's wrong?".She asked.

"What do you mean?".

"You played today like you were going to get hurt if you tried".

"Well sorry for not wanting to get hurt!".I lost it.

"Your off the team".She shot back.That does it.

"Fine because I had to quit anyway because I'm pregnant".Shit I didn't mean to say that.

"Your what! Oh my god then why did you play today?".

"I wanted to play one last game".I walked away with everyone looking at me.I knew by lunch time everyone will know I'm pregnant and then people will ask me who the father is and I will have to tell them. Ah well who cares.

    I was right at lunch people came up to me with huge smiles and some fake omes too by the looks of it.Gary was talking to our mates while I went to get some air.

"Omg who's the father please tell".Megan asked looking at me.

"Is he cute?".Bliss asked.

"Is he in this school?".Some one else asked.They didn't give me time to answer because everyone was asking.I held up my hand up and they shut up.

"Ok slow down I cant answer everyone.Yes he's cute and yes he goes to this school and his name is Gary".I said wit really fast and when I did they gasped.I rolled my eyes and looked at them.

"No way would he bang you".Megan said looking upset.Myabe because I'm having his kid and not her.

"Why would I not?".Gary asked from behind me.I jumped and looked at him.

"Give me a heart attack why dont you".I said shacking my head.He just laughed.

"Told are mates and they said the same thing as Megan.And to answer what you asked I banged her because I love her".He said this while smiling.When he said the L word I almost died.Was he just saying that or did he mean it?.I looked at him and saw that he meant it.

"And I love him".I said not taking my eyes off him.Some people hated this and walked off but some stayed.

"But why her? I mean shes not like most the girls her.Shes pretty but shes not a whore".Bliss said not getting it.Slow cunt.

"Well yes she is pretty and no shes not a whore thats why I love her".He kissed me and I kissed him back.More and more people left and Megan was the only one left.

"Well if you get bored you know my number".With that she left.Bitch if I was not pregnant I would hit her so hard her mom would feel it.But I kept my mind on Gary and what he said.I cant believe he said he loved me and I said it back.I was so happy.My life is getting better even thought it was hard at the start.I will have to get my own place and stuff.I might even go and see Dylan later on.