being picked on!

Today is my 3rd week in my new school.So far its gone ok.I made a few mates and we hang out sometimes.I'm still trying to get over my parents dieing but I will get there soon,I hope.I was walking to my locker when someone tipped my shoulder.I turned around and saw this girl.She was kinda small and had blonde hair and green eyes.

"I heard your pregnant and I was woundering who's the dad? is it Gary's?".She asked smiling at me.

"Er no because I'm not pregnant so go away".I said not happy.

"Well people are saying it so it must be true".She said.I was about to scream at her when Gary came up.Great now he can help me.

"Gary tell this dope that I'm not pregnant with your baby please".I said looking at him as he walked up beside me.

"Your not pregnant with my child and why would she be?".He said and she just looked at him.

"Well people are saying she is and I think she is so I just wanted to know".

"Well now you know shes not so go somewhere else.I bet someone needs your homework to copy".He said smiling.

"Ugh your a waste of time and so are you and I'm glad your not pregnant because if I was a boy I wouldn't come any where near you".She said and walked off.I felt like calling after her but thought not to.

"What was all that about?".Gary asked as he walked me to home room.

"I dont know she just came up to me and asked if I was pregnant for you".I said smiling to myself.

"I see anyway talk to you later".He hugged me and left.I walked into my class and everyone looked at me.This one girl stood up and looked at me.

"Who said you could date my brother?".She asked looking at me.

"What do you mean?".I asked looking back at her.

"Gary is my brother so who said you could date him?".She said walking closer to me.

"Well I'm not dating your brother we are just mates and I can date who I want when I want".I said walking closer too.She swung her fist at me and cought me in the face.It really hurt.But before I could hit her back the teacher walked in and ran too me.

"What happened  Jade?".She asked looking at my face,

"She hit me and then you walked in".I said pulling away from her.

"Go down to the office and ask for an icepack and put it on your face".I did what she said and while I was walking to the office I was tripped and kicked.When I finally made it I got a icepack onlt to bump into Gary.

"What happened?".He asked looking at the ice pack in my hand.

"Your sister hit me.Its nothing".I said pulling away from him too.

"She did.I'm going to kill her".He said getting angry.

"No piont I'm ok and besides she thought we were dating".I said laughing a little bit.

"Why are you laughing?".He asked 

"Nothing.Look I have to go but I will talk to you later".And I walked back to class.I was kicked and laughed at again but I just kept walking.

    At lunch it got worse.I walked to my locker and there was a note stuck to it.It read: your the biggest slut I know.I dont think you should be aloud to walk the eath so watch your back.

"Whats that?".Gary asked from behinde me.I jumped and turned around.

"Its a note".I said and handed it to him.He read it and looked at me.

"Who gave you this?".He said.He looked pissed off.

"I dont know it was taped to my locker".I was a bit upset because I dont know what I did.

"Did you do something to piss people off?".He asked looking at me.

"How the hell am I meant to know.Maybe its because I'm hanging out with you".I said looking into his eyes.I could see hurt.

"Then maybe we shouldn't hang out is that what your saying?".

"No thats not what I'm saying its just I dont know look I'm not loseing a freind over some girls ok".I said putting my hand on his arm.Then this girl walked up to us.

"Did my note not make you scared?".She asked standing infront of me.

"No it didn't and trust me it will take more than a note to scare me so I think you should do something better with your time and leave me alone".I said getting up in her space.She pushed me back and I laughed.

"You will so regret coming to this school and pissing us all off".She walked away and I was still laughing.

     After that it did get worse.I was called names and got things thrown at me.I really felt like crying but thought I would do it when I'm at home and not around these people.At the end of the day I walked home and went into my room. I cried my eyes out and my brother walked in.

"Jade whats wrong?".He said and ran to my side.I really didn't feel like talking but knew he wont leave me alone.

"I'm being bullied by girls in the school".I said letting it all out.I told him everything.

"Ok I will go down to the school tomorrow and sort it out but Jade you need to stick up for yourself".

"What the hell do you think I have been doing for the past few days.Dylan I'm not that dumb ok so please stop telling me to do things I'm already doing".I slipped.I didn't mean it bur I didn't care.He left me alone and I went to bed.

   The next day I stayed at home.Dylan went to my school to sort things out while I sat at home looking out the window.I had nothing to eat since yesterday and dont plan on eating.Dylan got home and told me everything will be ok.He even made me eat.I did as he said and asked if I could go out and he said sure.So I did.I saw Gary and wandered why he wasn't in school.He saw me but didn't come over.I sat down on a bench in the park.I sat there for ages and then Gary sat beside me.

"Jade why are you not in school?".He asked.I felt like I was 4 and he was an adlut.

"Because Dylan went to the school and said I could stay at home".I said not looking at him but knew he was looking at me.I guess I didn't tell you that I cut my wrist but there you go.My wrost felt sore but I didn't dare look at them because then Gary would see.

"Oh cool look I dont know why this is happeneing to you but I'm here if you want me".He said putting his hand on mine.I pulled away.

"Please dont touch my hands or arms".I said.Shit will he ask why?

"Oh .. ok then sure.But please Jade dont do anything silly".He said getting up.

"I wont and besides I might already have".I said finally looking at him.He looked upset about something.