why is it so hard?

I went to school the next day.I was in a dress and cons.When I got to school all my mates looked at me.I walked over to them and they just stood there.

"What did you do to your hair?".Alex asked.

"I dyed it red".I said not smiling.

"Yeah I can see that but why?".

"Because I wanted a change so I dyed it".I shrugged.

"You are mad.Wait wheres Gary?".She asked looking around.

"I dont know.We are not together anymore he dumped me".I said looking down.

"You messin' I am going to hit him upside the head".She said looking pissed off. 

"Its ok I'm over it".I said smiling".The bell rang and we went to class.We had music first and Gary is in the same class but Alex promised to leave him alone.When we got there he was already there.I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Ok today we are going to sing".The teacher said smiling at us."Umm who to sing fisrt .... Jade you can come up first and you have to sing Stronger by Kelly Clarkson".

"But I dont want to".I said.

"Well get over it and get down here".

"Ugh fine".When I started people gasped because they didn't know I could really sing.I sang Stronger by Kelly clarkson.

I had fun singing it was great.I was letting everything out and it fit my voice great.But when I looked at Gary he looked pained but what was I meant to do he left me not the other way around.I sat back down and everyone looked at me.

"Well done Jade that was great really good".The teacher said a bit shocked himself.I felt a bit sick but how and ever.Alex looked at me and shook her head.

"What?".I asked.

"Who knew you could sing I mean I'm your best mate and I dintn't know".

"Thats because I dont sing infront of people".I laughed.

"Oh true but you know what I mean".She said laughing.

  At lunch I couldn't take it any longer.I had to talk to Gary.I mean what could he do hit me? When I walked outside I was crushed.He was talking to this bimbo of a girl.She was laughing and was so close to be sitting on his lap.I looked at them for a while and then walked to my car.Alex was already there.She smiled at me.

"What you smiling about?".I asked.

"Will you sing again?".

"What no way!".I said shacking my head.

"Please for me?".She begged.

"Ugh fine what song?".She thought about it for ages.

"Oh my god you have to sing Next to you by Justin Bieber and Chris Brown!".She gasped.

"What you for real?".I asked.

"Yes please!".

"Fine I'll put the CD on fisrt".I got into my car and put the song on.I sang Right next to you by Chris Brown and Justin Beieber.

People started to stop and watch me.When the song was over Gary was looking at me.He had that pained look again.I felt bad but what was I meant to do? Poeple started to clap.I bowed and turned the music off.They walked away then.

"Oh my god you are a really good singer".Alex said while jumping around.

"Jeez calm down will you".I said laughing.

Gary's pov.

I cant believe she can sing and that she sang outside I mean I wouldn't even do that.When She was done I felt really bad for what I did to her but I couldn't just walk up there and say sorry I was  fool I want you back now could I? But I really wanted to make it up to her somehow I mean she lost our baby and I know she is hurt by that and then I had to dump her.I really am a fool.

"Look I have to go".I said to the girl I was talking to.I dont even know her name.

"Oh OK babe".She said and walked away.I got into my car and drove away.I needed to get into her good books but there was no way in hell I could do that so I'm going to do it bit by bit.I am going to see what she likes and hates.Yeah I know I should know but she changes her mind so much its hard to keep up.I am going to start with flowers.She likes forget me nots.