Chapter 42: Thrawn crashes the wedding.

I seriously hope you know the song (and video aka dance) of Single Ladies by Beyoncé. If you
don't WATCH IT. I added it above for this^ imagine it's....imagine it's who I mention later on 😎

It was the day of the willmart wedding.

EVERYONE was there.

And I mean literally everyone.

Cassie was going to be the pastor and would be *marrying* Mart and Willow.

Joe, JP30MVP LordofCool and Jay were all groomsmen.

Kanan had decided that they needed...something...special.

He sent out just a few holo messages.

AhsokaGosia was busy decorating the alter with flowers.

It seemed..perfect.

But we all know that can't be possible.

Mart was all ready at the alter, wearing his suit. (much to Willows dismay)

Ezra was playing the piano (turns out he was really good at it! Even with his metal-like-hand.)

Zeb and Chopper were....giving him suggestions on what to play.

Willow stepped out in her Mart Tribute dress (which she loved), and walked down the aisle.

Mart was blown away.

No literally he was to amazed he tripped and crashed into a table and lost his rock ring.

Sabine and Hera ran over to give him the rocks that Kanan has picked out for their weddings.

Mart, now covered in food, flower petals, and a ripped suit, stood up again.

Willow reached the alter and the wedding began.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate....uh....Willows obsession with Mart and Mart being dumb and clumsy and being happy that he even got a women." Cassie said.

(lothcatwillow88 I JUST HAD TO.)

Mart smiled like a dork since he was one.

Willow was so excited and twirling around in her dress.

And that's when the shuttle landed.

"I hope I am not late!" Thrawn stated, stepping out with troopers.

"YOU KILLED SABEZRA (thanks to builtonhope for this idea)" Hera screamed.

"Yes and it was a fine work of art. Now I come to bring a masterpiece to this wedding." Thrawn said as he grabbed a radio and threw it at Ezra.

Ezra turned it out.

Two storm troopers got into position behind Thrawn.

One trooper motioned to Ezra and Ezra turned the radio on.

And Single Ladies by Beyoncé started playing.

(WATCH THE VIDEO IMAGINE ITS THRAWN IN THE MIDDLE WITH TWO STORM TROOPERS)

Sabinewrenrebels who had just regained consciousness didn't know what to do.

Poe and Rebels.Trivia were still just eating waffles and started humming along to the music.

When the song ended everyone was speechless.

And then everyone divided into groups of three and began dancing to Single Ladies.

Kanan in one group, center stage with Sabine and Ezra as backup...that was interesting. Kanan kept tripping.

Hera in the center of the second group with chopper and Zeb as backup. Chopper couldn't dance well.

Mart in the center of the third group with Cassie and Willow as backup. Mart fell with the leg kick, and knocked down half the alter.

Jay, Joe, LordofCool and JP30MVP and AhsokaGosia decided to break rules and do a 5 person group. They failed and just kinda fell and decided to just watch everyone else from the floor.

Sabinewrenrebels decided that it looked fun and ran to join in. Rebels.Trivia and Poe decided to dance backup.

The wedding seemed to be forgotten.

Drowned in an endless cycle of Single Ladies (lmao rn)

Sabinewrenrebels did an epic mid air spin and landed on a table (it wasn't like Mart hadn't ruined most of the tables anyway.

Everyone surrounded her table and it was a glorious sight.

Suddenly Beyoncé herself landed.

"LETS PARTAY!" She screamed, and two troopers ran to back her up as she began dancing and singing Single Ladies.

Anakin, Obi Wans, and Ahsokas force ghosts appeared.

"Shall we?" Obi Wan asked.

Anakin and Ahsoka nodded.

Ahsoka was in the middle and Obi Wan and Anakin also backed her up.

Soon everyone was dancing and it was amazing.

As they danced Cassie decided she needed to finish the wedding.

"S-so" Cassie tried to say, as she spun and danced. "D-do you take Willow to be your wife?" She asked Mart.

"I-I sure do!" Mart said, falling and tripping as he danced.

"And Willow do you take mart to be your husban-" Cassie started to say.

"HECK YES!" Willow screamed.

"...I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may k-" she was interrupted again as Willow grabbed Mart and they kissed.

All while everyone else was still dancing to Single Ladies.

Best. Chapter. Ever. So like I'm listening to Single Ladies (me AF I'll prob end up being single for life lmao) and I'm like...oh my go-I NEED THIS IN MY STORY. Anyway, I hope you liked this 😂😂 I'm sick and this was fun to write! Hope you laughed and enjoyed it! Also congrats Willow. You're married!