Chapter 12: A flash to the furture

Ezra woke up feeling...different.

He was taller, and felt...just different.

He looked around the room.

Wait.

This isn't his room.

This looks like Sabines room-only it's different. Only one bed instead of the bunk...huh?

"Ummm....Ezra?" He heard Sabines voice calling him and he walked out of the room.

There stood Sabine in the hallway.

She had grown. She looked to be MAYBE around 30ish. Her hair was longer and was no longer dyed. Her face wasn't as youthful as before.

"Ezra please expl-oh no." Sabine said shaking her head.

"It's happened to you too." Sabine said holding up a mirror. Sure enough, Ezra, had too aged.

"Umm...." Ezra started

"This is...the future?" Sabine stated more like a question.

"I..guess? How-how could this happen? And where are Kanan and Hera?" Ezra asked, crossing his arms.

"Guys...I think we have a problem" Hera said walking in.

Yup. She was definitely older as well.

"So I guess this happened to all of us?" Sabine asked

"Yea...and Kanan has a theory on how to get back but....um...slight thing here." Hera said, shifting uncomfortably.

"And that is?" Ezra asked, a bit worried

"GRANDDMAAAAA HERA!!" A small voice said, and with that, a small girl ran into the room.

Ezra and Sabine just looked at eachother

Kanan came in the room shaking his head.

Ezra looked at Kanan.

He mouthed the words what is going on right now and Kanan pulled him aside.

"So we're about 20 years into the future right now..." Kanan started.

"I can see that." Ezra said, annoyed "but who's the girl?"

"So I scanned some documents and..." Kanan handed some files to Ezra.

Oh wow.

So within 20 years, Ezra married Sabine, and this girl was their daughter.

Oh no....

Ezra showed the files to Sabine and they both looked at eachother in shock.

"Are you for real? I don't even know this girls name!" Sabine said, feeling overwhelmed.

Hera was busy trying to play with the girl, to keep her occupied. Kanan talked to Sabine and Ezra about how they could get back.

"......and so then from what I saw on the ship, if I flick this switch-" Kanan was cut off.

"Wait. SAW? Kanan-you-you're not blind anymore!" Sabine said, surprised

They froze.

Oh my gosh...

"Appears there must be some new techniques in the future" Kanan said.

"Lets just get back! Sabine and I were trying to sleep back in the present." Ezra said annoyed.

"Alright. Cmon and I'll reverse the lever." Kanan said leading them to the control room.

*Vleerrrrm* the machine clicked and WHOOSH.

Ezra woke up in the cockpit with Sabine, Hera, and Kanan.

"Oh thank goodness" Hera said, looking in the mirror.

"I can't wait to see when I'll get my vision back!" Kanan said, smiling.

Meanwhile Zeb came out of the room.

One long explanation later...

"So why weren't chopper and I transported?" Zeb asked, scratching his head.

"You see, when we were spying on Ezra and Sabine, we fell into a future trap-they can be used only once and only those who fall in will be transported." Kanan explained.

"Ooooh! But Sabine and Ezra get married!" Hera gushed.

Oh dear...

Sabine and Ezra turned bright red and just walked away blushing, while the others planned the future wedding.

Hope you enjoyed!!! I'll try and publish a few more chapters today!!!! Stay tuned, and check out my Instagram @sabine_wren_rebels! Also thanks to starkillerlove for writing their own #sabezra fanfic-because they were inspired by me!!! Your story is great-keep it up! ~Jade