Chapter 39: There is no name to describe this chapter.

Sabinewrenrebels knew she had to do something if she was to save her ship.

So she began getting everyone out of her story.

She thought she had everyone out.

She was wrong.

Jay ran over (JayNorton ) "IM STILL HERE YASSS!"

Then AhsokaGosia ran over too (AhsokaGosia2002 ) "YES WE TOTALLY WON. That's 2-0 fans beat author.

"....." sabinewrenrebels said blank faced

Jay said "Yo sup love this story."

AhsokaGosia was eating some of the wedding cake that Vader hadn't ruined.

Sabinewrenrebels force pushed them all out of her story.

Poe looked up from his current fight.

"Wait bruh you're a Jedi?"

Sabinewrenrebels looked at them with a very serious look and said

"I am no Jedi-but I know the force." And crossed her arms looking rather proud.

"...isn't that a quote?" Rebels.trivia asked (who was still on the ground with Poe fighting)

Maz showed up.

"THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY QUOTE HEY!" She said angrily.

Sabinewrenrebels casually force pushed her out of the room as well.

Poe and the *cough* totally fake doctor *cough* both said at once "but like we can stay right?"

Sabinewrenrebels glared at them.

One beat.

Two beats.

And then force pushed them out too.

Now that she had everyone out (for now at least) she could resume the normal story and have them save Ezra.

She had even managed to get Thrawn to stop taking pictures of his *art*

"Kanan!" Sabinewrenrebels called over.

Kanan stumbled and fell on his way to make it over.

"Yo sup." He said.

"GET EZRA AND SABINE TO THE MEDIC BAY DANG IT!"

Kanan nodded.

Hera started "That might not be a good idea-"

Too late.

Kanan picked up Ezra and Sabine and proceeded to try and walk to the medic bay.

And then fell down the stairs further injuring Sabine and Ezra.

Hera ran to him.

"Y-you're just going down a path I can't follow!" She said seriously.

"If that path is down the stairs, then yes" Kanan said.

Hera paused.

Then kissed Kanan.

"THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU" she said.

Kanera was back on track.

Sabinewrenrebels facepalmed. "Yea that's great but WHAT ABOUT SABEZRA?! I NEED FEELS NOT ALL THIS RANDOMNESS!"

Willow and Mart walked in hand in hand.

"To be fair your Instagram bio says Queen Of Randomness." Willow stated, smartly.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" Sabinewrenrebels yelled at Willow.

Mart protested "Don't talk to my fiancé like that!"

Sabinewrenrebels facepalmed.

"YEA THATS MY MART! LISTEN TO MART! MART IS WISE! MART KNOWS ALL! MART-" Willow was ranting until sabinewrenrebels pushed them out the room as well.

"OKAY ZEB GET OVER HERE WITH YOUR BF AND HELP." Sabinewrenrebels screamed pretty mad at this point.

Zeb walked over with chopper.

"Medic bay. Ezra and Sabine. Now." She said basically growling.

Zeb actually succeeded with choppers help and they got them to the medic bay.

A medic droid came in and Hera and Kanan actually came to make sure everything was alright.

"Kriff Sabines wedding dress is ruined." Hera wept softly.

"...she might think the blood adds more realistic detail." Kanan suggested.

Hera brightened up. "Oh okay good!" She said no longer crying.

Then the medic droid delivered bad news.

A maximum of 5% chance of survival.

For each of them.

Sabinewrenrebels sobbed "WHO HAS TURNED SABEZRA AGAINST ME?!"

Rebels.trivia entered. "Your writing has already done that!"

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE SABEZRA FROM ME!" She shouted.

"You have done that yourself!" He said back.

Anakin and Obi Wans force ghosts watched (yea whatever the timeline is messed up AF anyway)

"Umm...isn't that our discussion?" Anakin asked.

"I knew I shouldn't have had Padmé record it..." Obi Wan said awkwardly.

"SHE WASNT DYING?!" Anakin screamed.

"Oh she was but I placed the camera in her hands and figured if she was just going to lay around, she could do me a favor and film." Obi Wan said nonchalantly.

Sabinewrenrebels was currently standing on a medic bed (you know, the one Sabine was in who was DYING.)

She was ranting about having the high ground and then said "Oh wait I'm totally breaking every single wall aren't I? Oops."

Poe appeared in the doorway eating waffles and nodded.

She stuttered "w-wow okay...this chapter I-is way off track. Umm...stay tune for the next one? Yea bye!"

W....What she said.....on a side note SO MUCH inspiration omfg I'm happy. Also omfg WHAT AM I doing? Don't worry we'll have feels soon 😂😂 thanks for reading! ~Jade 💜