Chapter 36: Sabezra wedding

It was time.

It was the day we had all been waiting for.

Sabine and Ezra's wedding day.

Sabine was busy fixing her hair.

Ezra and Zeb were in their suits at the alter waiting (Zeb was going to be the one who *married* them.

Kanan had made a *few* secret holo calls...

Hera came to the alter in her dress and smiled.

They didn't have any guests....or so they thought..

Sabine walked down the aisle as the wedding march played and Ezras eyes grew wide at how beautiful she was. More beautiful than he had ever seen her. Her hair sparkled. Her eyes shone. Her dress bounced gracefully as she walked the aisle...

When she reached the alter, she smiled at Ezra who in turn smiled back.

Zeb began.

"Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today-" but he was cut off.

An imperial shuttle landed and Thrawn walked off with 4 storm trooper escorts as well.

"I do truly hope I didn't miss it." Thrawn said, sitting down and motioning for his troopers to do the same.

"WHY ARE YOU AT OUR WEDDING?!" Sabine yelled.

"I ship sabezra. The ship is a fine work of art." He said nonchalantly.

"....you tried to kill me last week...." Ezra stated.

"ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THIS IS ART OKAY?" Thrawn said raising his voice slightly.

Their eyes grew wide and they tried to continue on.

"Ahem...so we are gathered here today to celebrate love-" Zeb began and was cut off again.

Yet another imperial shuttle landed and this time Kallus, and Pryce stepped out.

"Hope we didn't miss anything good yet!" Kallus said sitting down along with Pryce.

"Okay who invited these people?!" Hera asked.

Kanan slowly raised his hand.

"Oh my kriffing heck Kanan" Hera said facepalming.

"OKAY. Let's just marry you guys oh my kriff. TO CELEBRATE LOVE IF ANYONE HAS OBJECTIONS SPEAK N-" Zeb tried to say before being cut off by another ship landing.

Cassiepotter stepped out of the ship.

"WAIT IM HERE IM A BRIDESMAID TOO! KANAN INVITED ME!" She said waving her arms.

"Yea here's your dress" Kanan said tossing her one.

She ran and changed and came back wearing:

"Okay fine I approve of the dress...CAN WE JUST GET MARRIED?!" Sabine asked, shaking her head.

"SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE-okay no objections so let me contin-" Zeb tried to say once more before YET ANOTHER imperial shuttle landed.

This time the EMPEROR and DARTH VADER SHOWED UP.

"I decided this would be fun for master and apprentice bonding day" Vader said shrugging.

Ahsokas force Ghost appeared.

"HEY YOU NEVER TOOK ME ON ONE OF THOSE!" She said crossing her arms.

"Awkward this is" Palpatine said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"FOR THE LOVE OF-LETS JUST GET ON WITH THE WEDDING!" Zeb shouted.

Then all the murdered Jedis force ghosts appeared.

Even the younglings.

"WEDDING TIME!" The ghosts shouted.

"Okay you know what?!" Zeb shouted.

LordofCool THIS IS FOR YOU!

"The short SHORT version! Do you? *sabine nods* Do you? *ezra nods* Okay there. You're married. NOW KISS HER!"

Ezra pulled Sabine into a kiss and everyone cheered.

Sabine and Ezra were married.

I ACTUALLY WROTE THIS OMFG IM HAPPY. I really hope everyone enjoys this! I worked super hard on it 😂😂 you'll get more details about the wedding afterwards next chapter. Enjoy!