Chapter 23: Party time

The Kanera wedding was over.

Kanan and Hera wanted to go on a honey moon of sorts on Naboo.

Zeb, Chopper, Ezra, and Sabine assured that they could manage the Ghost while they were away.

Kanan and Hera weren't so sure.

"Cmon I'm 18 now I can handle it!" Ezra said proudly.

"And I'll be here!" Zeb stated.

"And When have I ever been anything other than responsible?" Sabine asked, crossing her arms.

Kanan sighed "I suppose you three would be okay for a week...." Kanan said, reluctantly.

"And chopper can help co pilot if needed..." Hera said more to herself then the others.

"Alright" they said together "We'll go. But be careful." They warned.

And so they took the phantom 2.0 (after Ezra crashed the last one, they had managed to get another) and headed to Naboo.

Now it was just the three *kids* and the droid.

Alone.

As soon as they left Zeb said "I'm flying the ship!"

Sabine said "I'm going to play dress up in Heras pilot clothes!"

Ezra burst out "I'm going to play with Kanans holocron!

Chopper beeped and started throwing confetti all around the place.

And they all started rushing around the ship.

Turns out Zeb wasn't a good pilot.

Vroommmm crashhhhh bang bang bang bang vrommmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sabine, who was busy modeling Heras clothes called out "Zeb be careful! I can hardly get these heals on!"

Ezra dropped the holocron when the ship did a barrel role for the 7th time.

Chopper had to use his anti-gravity locks to stay put.

Things were falling all around the ship.

Meanwhile.....

Hera and Kanan sat peacefully by a lake on Naboo.

They talked about all sorts of things, and just truly enjoyed being alone and not having to worry about the kids.

"Kanan are we sure they can manage the ship on their own?" Hera said, worried.

"I'm sure they're be fine." Kanan reassured her. "Besides, Zeb is with them, and I'm sure he's mature enough to handle them."

Back on the Ghost:

Zeb did a barrel roll for the 27th time.

Sabine walked out of Heras room wearing Heras now spray painted pilot clothes.

Ezra had dropped the Holocron multiple times and it now had a crack in it.

Chopper was still flinging confetti everywhere.

Ezra decided to make fun of Kanan being blind.

He grabbed a blindfold and tied it around his eyes.

Sabine looked at him and laugh.

"Heyyyyy Hera!" Ezra said, bumping into things. "You look pretty-oh wait I can't see!"

Sabine and Ezra were laughing so hard they fell on the floor.

Ezra then pulled his lightsaber out and started flinging it around and hitting things, breaking them.

"Whoooo I'm Kanan and I can't see!" Ezra said, tripping and falling, and nearly hitting Sabine with the lightsaber.

Zeb did another barrel roll.

Meanwhile back on Naboo...

It was the final day of Hera and Kanans honey moon. Well-they had decided to leave a day early.

They were just a bit  worried about the others.

The rest of the crew had no idea they were coming home early.

In the middle of most likely the 369th barrel roll, The Phantom 2.0 attached to the Ghost.

"Wait... did you hear that?" Sabine asked, as she was spray painting Heras last pilot uniform.

"Oh...oh NO they're back!!!!" Ezra screamed, while tripping over chopper, forgetting he still had the blindfold on.

Hera and Kanan walked in.

"Hey guys how did it-" Kanan stopped mid sentence.

Confetti everywhere.

Sabine wearing Heras now graffitied pilot suit.

Ezra with a blindfold on and on the floor laying on chopper.

Zeb came in wearing a pilot helmet-you know, heras now spray painted pilot helmet.

"Ummm...." They all said at once.

"We uh...thought you weren't coming back till tomorrow..." Ezra stated, removing the blindfold.

"I don't even want to know." Hera said, shaking her head.

Her and Kanan walked into their room.

"SABINE WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CLOTHES!" Hera shrieked.

Uh oh...

Chopper opened the door and went into their room.

He proudly showed them a holo recording of what had happened during the week.

"HEY I do not act like that!" Kanan said, crossing his arms.

"Zeb did you just do like 300 barrel rolls?" Hera asked, covering her face with her hand.

The others slowly backed away, then ran into their rooms, shutting the doors.

"Well. I suppose we better clean up." Hera said looking at Kanan.

"Or you know we could ask the empire to-" Kanan started

"No empire" Hera said, face palming.

Hope you guys enjoyed!  This took awhile to write 😂I just had to though 😂😂😂I laughed so hard writing it!! Stay tune for more drama to come (I promise next chapter has drama!) I luv you all! Check out my Instagram @ sabine_wren_rebels! Mwah! ~Jade R