Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats Part 19 FINAL!!!

Well here you go,the last chapter.

Warning:If you are under 15 I advise you to skip a couple of paragraphs as this chapter contains a sexual scene. Thank you.

Harry gently put you down on the bed.The cold fabric ran chills down your spine and throughout your body quickly causing goosebumps to appear on your soft skin.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry questioned.

"Yes" you confirmed, smirking.

"You know"Harry began.

"You look so sexy like that"Harry finished,smirking at you.

He eagerly took his clothes off whilst you mimicked his actions.

You was there laying on your bed in your bra and underwear whilst Harry was leaning over you in his Calvin black boxers.You quickly changed position with Harry so you was on top of him.You rested yourself on his body lightly and traced his butterfly tattoo.

"I love you Y/n"Harry blurted out.You stopped tracing Harry's tattoos with your fingers.Those words made you weak.You missed how Harry confessed his love to you.

"I love you too Harry"You spoke.You sat up and began sucking on Harry's neck.You felt him become weak,you knew you had reached the spot,he trembled underneath you.You gently nibbled on his neck.You stopped sucking on it and looked at the work you had made.A pink bruise had formed with purple specks.Before you knew it,Harry was on top of you.

"Are you positive your ready?I mean I can wait"Harry questioned,he was acting as though he did the first time you and him had intercourse.

"Yes,I'm positive"You reassured him.

He gently pushed himself inside you.Harry looked down at you,making sure you were okay.You nodded your head and Harry locked his soft lips onto yours.After minutes,Harry's thrusts got faster and deeper.

"H-Harry" you moaned,you closed your eyes and bit your lip.

"I'm about t- to come" you stuttered, gripping your fingernails deeper in Harry's back.

Harry let out a moan before replying "me too".

Seconds later you reached your climax and you both released in each other.Harry pulled out of you slowly making sure he didn't hurt you.Harry rested beside you on the bed and looked at you.You both breathed somewhat heavily.

"I love you so much Y/n" he breathed.

"I love you too Harry Edward Styles" you giggled,out of breath.You slowly turned on your side and cuddled up to Harry.

"Well, i'm going to get in the shower" you yawned.You pushed yourself out of the warm bed and got a towel,you walked into your bathroom and turned the shower on.

You watched as the water escaped the shower head creating 8 rows of water to race down onto the marble platform and into the drain.
You put the towel on the radiator and before you could step into the shower,a pair of muscular arms wrap around your exposed body.
You smiled, "Harry what are you doing?" you questioned,turning around.

"Getting in the shower with you" he replied,you smiled and shook your head side to side.You held Harry's hand and led him in the shower with you. The water,moved down your's and Harry's body. Harry washed your hair for you,His finger rubbing the liquid into foam against your scalp,relaxed you.

Minutes later,you and Harry got out the shower.You both dried off and got dressed into clean,fresh clothes.

Harry put his black t-shirt on with some grey Adidas tracky bottoms.

You put one of Harry's white t-shirts on and put some grey Adidas tracky bottoms on identical to Harry's.

The sound of the door opening and closing echoed throughout the house,you and Harry froze and looked at each other.

"Mommy,Daddy!" Darcy shouted from downstairs.You opened your bedroom door and shouted "Coming sweetie".

You quickly walked back into the bedroom and looked at yourself in the mirror,Harry did the same and you left the bedroom with Harry following shortly behind.You walked down the staircase and rushed over to your daughter and picked her up.

"Did you have fun sweetie?" You asked.

she giggled."Yes".

Harry smiled at you before he strolled over to the boys,as Harry was speaking to them they would frequently look at you and back to Harry which confused you.The front door opened and your parents entered,they smiled at you and you returned the smile.

"Hey"You greeted your parents.

"Hey sweetie"

"Mommy, daddy has a surprise" Darcy whispered in your ear causing you to look at her.

At that moment Harry walked over to you,You looked at him.

"Harry..."you trailed off.He just smirked at you.Niall held out his hand to Darcy and he took her off you. You began to get anxious.

Harry slowly got down on one knee. "What's going on?" You stuttered.Your mum squealed like a teenager girl meeting her idol.

"Y/n i have loved you since the first day i saw you, i know we have been in loads of arguments and i have done many stupid things like cheat on you.But when you left me i was mess and you was on my mind constantly but now that i have you back i want to spend the rest of my life with you!Y/n will you make me the happiest man in the world by doing the honour of marrying me?" Harry asked,smiling showing his dimples.

You looked around shocked, all the boys,your parents and Darcy were smiling at you,your attention went back to Harry and you smiled.

"Yes!Yes!Of course i will!" you exclaimed.

The sound sound of clapping and cheering echoed through the hallway.

Harry got up off one knee and embraced you in a comforting hug.

"I love you,so much" Harry cried.You awed at him and he smiled.

"I love you too Harry" you replied.

Suddenly the front door opened and in came Darla and Edward,they both smiled at you.

"Congratulations" They cheered.

"H-How did you know he proposed?" you asked Confused.

"Harry came to us this morning and told us he was going to propose to you tonight " Edward explained.

You smiled and nodded.All of a sudden there was a knock at the door,Darla opened it.

The boy's manager entered. "Your going on tour tomorrow,get packing your stuff now" He ordered,unexpectedly.

You looked at Harry shocked,before facing the other boys.they had confused expressions upon they're faces.None of them were happy,

Well,this is the end of 'Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats'.If you enjoyed this please feel free to read the sequel book which is called 'Harry Styles Imagine Life After He Cheats (With Darcy And The Boys)' .Thank you for reading this imagine and thank you for the kind comments and votes on this book.

Follow me if you enjoyed this and want to read some of my other work,it would be much appreciated.Thank you for reading.
-K