Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats Part 17

Here you go guys the wait is over, i know i made you wait for long but I'm sorry :D Is this the chapter where you and Harry get back together or not? Read on to find out!!!!!!!!!!............. cyaaa ~my little munchkins~

Part 17

"It's just us" stated Harry,you looked at him.

"No kidding Sherlock" you commented,smirking at Harry.

"They just left us" Harry trailed,looking at the door in disbelief.

"Within 4 minutes" you added,your attention was now focuses on the door.You sighed,what's the point standing around when you could do so much more. You turned to Harry and he looked down at you.You opened your mouth to recommend something to do but he said it before you.

"Want to watch a movie"Harry questioned,his strong british accent echoed throughout the corridor.

"You stole what I was going to say!"you gasped.

Harry smirked."Well technically I didn't steal it,since I didn't know what you was going to say"

"Ha ha ha"you spoke sarcastically. "But yeah, i don't see why not" you replied,before gently grabbing his hand,rushing you and him into the living room.

"Harry,what movie do you want to watch?" you asked Harry,excited to watch a movie.You had gone into a childish mood.

"I don't mind love" he replied. You didn't react to him calling you 'love' since he calls every female he comes across it.

You went over into the living room,wooden cupboard and opened it.It was full of DVD's.

"Love?"Harry called,you turned around and looked at him.

"Yes?"you replied.

"Do you have grown ups 1 and 2" Harry asked whilst laying out on the black leather sofa,relaxed.You looked through the cupboard a picked out the two DVDs Harry suggested.

"Yeah" you replied and shut the cupboard and carried the two DVD's in your hand.You placed the first grown up DVD into the DVD player,you then turned on your cinema surround sound.You sound on the other sofa and watched as the DVD began playing.

"I'm just going into the kitchen"Harry announced.

"Okay,do you want me to pause the DVD?"you asked Harry.

"yeah,please,love"Harry replied as he walked out the living room and into the kitchen.You decided to walk upstairs and get a cover,a large fleece type one.You got two bed pillows,one for you and the other for Harry before you walked back down the stairs,into your living room.You froze at the living room doorway,on the glass table there was a red waxed lit candle and different types of snacks in different bowls.One bowl had popcorn in it and another bowl had a mixture of crisps.There was a big bottle of chilled coke and two glass cups;2 cups of tea with steam rising out of them and bowl of marshmallows.The room had become dark as the curtains had been shut.

"Like it love?" Harry asked, standing behind you.

You smiled,"yeah of course I do!" you laughed as you were still surprised at the room,you only went upstairs for about five minutes and you came back down to find the room cozy You walked in the room and placed the pillows and the cover on the sofa were laid out on.

Harry cleared his throat to grab your attention.You looked at him.

"Are you not going to share?"he asked.

"Oh yeah,I got something for you."You said whilst giving him one of the pillows.He looked down at the pillow and at you,your burst out laughing because you knew he wanted more than that.Once you stopped laughing you stood up.

"Here"You gave him the large fleece cover."I'll go get another one" you stated before walking out the living room,before you could leave the living room Harry pulled you back to him gently and laid down on the sofa,he gently pulled you down onto the sofa beside him and wrapped his arm around you.

You spent a good hour watching the movie, laughing and eating.You and Harry got bored of watching the movie so you both decided to talk.

"Y/n,i need to tell you something" Harry said solemnly.

"What is it Harry?"you asked.

"I- i still love you Y/n" Harry confessed.You froze,Harry looked at you.You and back to reality and coughed.

"Harry..."You began. "I still love you too,but what you have done to me it's going to take me a while to forget it,forgive you and trust you,you do know that right?"you finished.

"Yes,I know and I completely understand. It's just that I want to make it clear to you.I don't want you to go on any longer assuming that I don't love you because I do love you so much and Darcy!"Harry explained.You nodded and smiled.Harry leaned in to kiss you but ti kissed him on the cheek.

Harry's phone began to ring, he looked at you then picked up his phone he looked at the call ID,it was Ashley.

"Are you going to answer that?" you asked.

Harry "No i've got the girl i want and love right here"he replied,you blushed slightly and watched as Harry clicked ignore on his phone to dismiss the call.He placed his phone on the floor you both continued talking.Fifteen minutes later the door bell rung,and echoed throughout the house...