Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats Part 14

Part 14

Your eyes fluttered open,the smell of a full English breakfast that Darla was cooking tickled you nose and made your stomach rumble.You didn't want to get out of bed yet however you had to go and help Darla. You groaned before dragging yourself out of bed leaving the comfy warm area.

"morning Darla" you greeted whilst stretching.

"Morning Y/n" she greeted back,smiling.You helped Darla cook the rest of the breakfast which took about 10 minutes.

"Morning" the boys sang.You laughed and turned around to see them walking towards the table and sitting down.

 "Morning" you replied.

"Darla,would you and Edward like to join us for breakfast?"You asked whilst pouring drinks for everyone.

 "Awe Miss Y/n i would love to but Edward is taking me to the local cafe and we're going to the cinema to watch a movie after"she explained.

"Oh really,that sounds fun.You two enjoy your morning"You smiled putting the glasses of juice on the table.

"We will" she smiled and walked out the kitchen.

 You served the boys and Ashley their breakfast. 

 You turned the Radio on and before you knew it the 'best song ever' by One Direction began playing.One directions songs have been coming on a lot lately however you sang along to it as well as the boys.Ashley sat there on the chair with her arms crossed. 

"And that was Best song ever by One direction " the radio speaker stated,you then turned the volume on the radio down to low. 

"Harry we need to pick up our daughter from my parents house later" you reminded him.

"Okay" you heard the deep husky voice reply.

"Baby,I'm coming" Ashley said to Harry.

"No.You are not coming.You're not going near my daughter" you stated before taking a sip of your tea. 

"I think i am" she replied arrogantly.

"Y/n don't." Niall blurted out.It was like he knew what you was going to do.

"Yeah,your right Niall.I haven't got time for people like her who think they can come in my house, do what they want and get rude to me,So i suggest you,bimbo,sit in that corner and be quiet before i come over there and beat you till your blue because i have had it with you" You replied. 

Zayn,Niall,Liam,Louis laughed at what you said to Ashley.

"Well I'm going to the gym,you coming Nialler,Lou,Li?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah" they replied back.

"Boys i have a gym room in the house.I'll show you-thats if you want to you use it"You explained.

"Really?Yeah,we'd like to use it please"Liam exclaimed.You and the guys walked out the kitchen and down the hall. You took them into the gym room...