Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats

This is my first ever published book on Wattpad.Enjoy.

    You and Harry styles have been together for three years now. It was coming up to your anniversary and Harry was currently on tour which he had left to go on approximately 4 weeks ago.Time was going uncontrollably slow without him and you were missing him so much.

You didn't want him to miss your anniversary so you decided to celebrate it by visiting him on tour that way you would be able to spend it with him and you wouldn't be alone on that very special day.

You had a very special anniversary gift which you couldn't wait to tell him about.

You had bought a first class ticket to see him. The plane journey was 2 hours long and you sat next to a guy mumbling to himself and snoring you couldn't wait to jump into harry's arms and spend the next couple of weeks with him. Zayn,Niall Louis and Liam knew that you was coming.

As you reached the hotel and went inside the lobby you were greeted by them (Zayn,Niall,Louis,Liam) you hugged them all and had a five minute chat before Zayn gave you a spare key to Harry's room.

"Bring Harry down here half an hour we will be waiting for you two and look your best we will be taking you both for a meal then clubbing,sounds great doesn't it?"Zayn asked,in reply you nodded and said okay with a smile on your face.

You dragged your suitcase behind you and walked into the elevator, without hesitation you clicked the 8th floor which was the floor that Harry and the boys were on,you watched as the elevator door closed.It took 2 minutes to get onto the 8th floor.

The elevator produced a ding noise which signaled that the doors were opening you stepped out the elevator and walked down the corridor searching for room 13H. The corridor was fairly silent despite kids running up and down.4 girls age 10-14 rushed up to you and asked for your autograph you gave it to them before continuing to reach your boyfriends room.You walked round a corner and was introduced to another hallway.Within minutes you found the hotel room you was searching for.It was like searching for treasure.

The door was white with 2 gold numbers and 1 gold letter (13H) you stood outside the door fiddling trying to find the spare keys which Zayn had given you in your louis vuitton bag.

Suddenly you heard a girl moan in pleasure.

Are the boys sure they gave you the right room? 

Eventually, you found the hotel,room key and silently inserted them into the lock before twisting them.You opened the door and closed it behind you without making a sound.

You put your suitcase down and looked around.

You gasped.This had to be the most beautiful hotel room you have been in so far.

The carpet was creamy clean it was so clean it looked new there was a black leather L sofa and a LG 72-inch tv hanging from the wall and a mini fridge with a glass table and white curtains with black patterned flowers on. As you continued looking around the pleasure sounds happened again... it was coming from the bedroom.You slowly started walking to the bedroom desperately wishing that it wasn't the room Harry was staying in.

As you approached the bedroom your heart felt as though it had stopped beating and shattered into a million pieces due to what you saw...