Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats Part 15

WARNING-THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE.

                                                                  Part 15

Once you showed the boys to the gym you went straight upstairs to get a shower and get dressed. After 20 minutes, you went downstairs to meet Harry and Ashley.

"Lets go" you smiled.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Ashley raised her voice whilst smirking.

"Wh-?Eh?No one told you what to do" you said with confusion.

"Yeah you did tell me what to do,you said lets go!"

You stared at her with confusion still."Im not dealing with this right now because my daghter is waiting for me.Harry have you got your car keys?" you asked walking towards the white front door.

"Harry will get his keys if he wants to,bitch" Ashley said while attempting to intimidate you.You burst out laughing.

"oh my gosh,you are so funny.You make no sense what so ever and i'll think you find that your the bitch"you began while walking closer to Ashley.

"Your in my house,attempting to intimate me-not only that but you've been constantly rude. I've been polite and you push it straight back in my face;I've had enough of you.If i wasn't going to get my daughter i would of knocked your fucking lights out.Do you have anything else to say?If so,say it now so you can give me another reason to kick you off my property"you finished.Ashley stood there speechless looking away from you.She linked her right hand into Harry's. 

"Hmm?" "Nope,didn't think so.Harry i suggest SHE goes home once we brought Darcy back here!" you stated before turning back to the front door.

"Okay"

"Harry,baby I'm sitting in the front with you" she put a kids voice on purposely.

"umm" Harry replied,not interested with what Ashley was saying to him.You all walked out the house,towards Harry's car.You went to open the door to the back seats however Harry opened it for you.

"Thanks Harry" you mumbled,not expecting a reply since he didn't speak much when around Ashley. 

"Your welcome"Harry said smiling at you,you sat on the back seat closest to the car door so you could get out easier.Harry closed the door and winked at you through the window before he ran round to the driver's seat.Harry didn't open the door for Ashley,jealously filled her so she gave you a horrible look before getting into the car.

You was fifteen minutes away from your mums house."Harry stop here.I'll walk the rest of the way and get a taxi home as i don't want her knowing where my parents house is".When Harry stopped you thanked him,got out the car and walked the rest off the way to your parent's house.You phoned a taxi and ordered it to meet you at your parents house outside the gates.

You approached the big black gates,only to find them open already,meaning someone had come in a couple minutes ago-it was probably your parents,they said they would take darcy to the sweetshop.You walked on the concrete road leading to the house which took less than a minute.The road became mixed grey and white smooth bricks instead of the concrete.You observed the driveway roundabout which had one level of tulips,lilies,anthrium and other plants neatly set out;the top level   was a white marble water fountain shaped into a mermaid.You walked to the door and rang the door bell.A minute later out came rushing your five year old daughter Darcy.

 "Mommy!" Darcy cheered,you crouched down to hug her.

 "Darcy!Did you have fun with nana and grandad?"you asked Darcy happily.

"Yeah it was cool,Nana and Grandad played hide and seek with me" Darcy giggled and turned around to look at your mum and dad.

"Was last night fun sweetie?" your mum questioned.

"Yeah,it was okay.Thanks for asking mum" you smiled.

"Was Darcy good last night?" you asked your parents.

"Oh yeah".

"She was a cheeky monkey.Reminded me of you when you was little" your dad said smiling.You smiled.

"Thanks for looking after her mum and dad"you said giving them a polite smile and hugging them.

"Any time sweetie"they replied you smiled,again.

"Where's Harry?"Your dad question.

"Um.Ashley was in the car so i told him to stop about 15 minutes before here".Your parents sighed. 

"We can drive you back"Your dad offered. 

"It's okay,i ordered a taxi.It's meeting us outside the gate.Could you re-open the gate please?"

"Yeah sure,sweetheart"Your mum smiled. 

"Thanks.I'll see you both later". 

"Bye"You and Darcy said together.

"Bye"Your parents waved as you and Darcy made your way to the gate.

You held Darcy's left hand as she had her favourite toy monkey in her right hand.You both watched as the gate opened.It would close when your parents seen you had walked out (on the cctv).The taxi was there,you and Darcy got in it. Darcy and you was talking during the taxi journey home.

You arrived at your home,you unbuckled Darcy's seat belt,picked her up out the taxi,put her down and handed her the my little pony rucksack.You opened the door and watched Darcy run to the living room.