Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats Part 16

Hehe thankk youu for the comments, anyways i said i would probably update twice because it's Christmas Eve and im in a good mood hehe , well im always in a good mood :D so here you go my little munchkins.

                                                                                      Part 16

You put Darcy's rucksack on the coat hanger next to the door. "Baby I've ordered a taxi it should be here now so i got to go, see you soon baby " Ashley said  "Ok cool" Harry said looking at you "text me tonight baby" Ashley said turning Harry's head to make him face her then kissed him you wanted to laugh but you holded it in  BEEP! HONK! HONK! BEEP! "right text me tonight baby got to go love you babes" Ashley said then walked outside and into the taxi. You couldn't hold the laugh in anymore you just burst out laughing, Harry looked at you with a confused look "what's so funny" he asked "nothing , nothing" you replied "tell me y/n" he said smiling "it's nothing really, so you going to call her ?" you asked Harry still giggling "you been serious no!" Harry said laughing too.Zayn, Niall,liam,louis came back from the indoor gym, Zayn was carrying Darcy "y/n can we please please please take darcy to the park then for a meal and after take her shopping?" Zayn asked along with Niall,Liam,Louis doing the puppy face "sure i don't see why not" you replied "YES!" the boys cheered you and Harry just laughed and darcy giggled  "we should be a couple of hours" Niall and Liam said Darcy was still giggling Louis opened the front door and the boys was about to walk out with Darcy "boys you have still got your gym clothes on, don't you wan't to change first?" you asked them "oo yeah good idea" they all murmured  Zayn put Darcy down and all the boys raced up the stairs to get  changed Liam tripped over one step "Liam come on hurry up we want to take Darcy out!" Niall said with his Irish accent. "I'm coming, I'm coming i just tripped the step"he got up off the step , this time walking making sure he doesn't trip up again you and Harry laughed whilst Darcy giggled putting her fingers in her mouth "bunch of muppets" you said "Yeah they are are'nt they Darc"Harry said. It took the boys less than 5 Minutes to change , they came rushing down the stairs  this time no one fell Louis rushed over and picked Darcy up "bye" the boys said as they closed the front door. "Miss y/l/n me and Darla are going out for a meal then dancing we maybe a couple of hours"Edward said in his Spanish accent whilst smiling , Darla and Edward hugged you and Harry then Edward walked over to the front door and opened it for Darla to walk out of  Edward and Darla walked out hand in hand and Edward closed the front door. It was just you and Harry alone in your mansion ........................................