Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats Part 10

Part 10

                                           7 o'clock (pm)

Harry drove you to your parents house, your parents have a mansion too but it is a bit bigger than yours and it has 2 more rooms. You reached your parents house.

"Darcy sweetie say bye bye to daddy" you said.

 "bye daddy"  Darcy said full of excitement,she wasn't the only one excited for tonight.

"Byee Darc" Harry said giving Darcy a hug.

"Wait here harry" you said.

"Okay " he said back in his deep husky raspy voice.Darcy and you got out Harry black car and you walked near the back seat to get Darcy's my little pony rucksack and walked her to your parents door. You knocked on the door and your parents answered it straight away knowing you was coming.

"Hi mum, hi dad" you smiled at them and went to give them a hug, Darcy smiled at your parents and went to give them a hug too your dad picked Darcy up and held her.

"You don't mind do you mum and dad? You can tell me if you want to take her home" you said.

 "Nooo darling its alright we want to look after her so you have to have a night out for once" your mum said whilst your dad was nodding.

"okay then hunny have a good night out with the lads" your mum said.

"Yeah have fun crazy monkey,enjoy yourself and be safe" your dad said. You laughed and walked back to Harry's car.

"Bye mummy" Darcy shouted to you with her sweet little voice.

"Bye sweetie" you replied and jumped into Harry's car. It took you about 15 minutes to get back home you walked in the house to find the boys sat watching football. Harry put his keys in his pocket and went to join the boys.

"Well I'm going upstairs to take a shower and get dressed wont be too long" you said and jogged up the golden stairs and into your bedroom.You undressed and turned your white iPhone 4s on and put some songs on then you got a towel and walked into the bathroom that was built into your bedroom. You had a 7 minute shower and got out. You looked in your wardrobe and out your galaxy dress on and black wedges boots you curled your hair and tied it up into a messy bun you put eyeliner and mascara and your bright red lipstick on you walked to your mirror and smiled. You walked out of your room and down your golden stairs case the boys was already dressed stood there waiting for you.

You reached the bottom step.

"Wow you look amazing" the boys gasped ".

"And beautiful" harry complimented.

 "Thanks" you giggled,blushing slightly.

"So are we going to go to this club or what?" you asked.

"Oh yeah, y/n take the car with Harry and Louis" Zayn began.

"And Liam and Niall you come in my car with me" Zayn finished. You all walked out the mansion and went in the car's Zayn told you to go in. You sat in the front with Harry whilst Louis was in the back on his phone...