Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats Part 12

Part 12

You felt heartbroken.

The worst thing about it Harry was returning kisses back.

You watched people dancing,enjoying themselves,the colourful lights were placing the attention upon people almost as though it was scanning their emotions and thoughts.

You sat there,heartbroken, wishing you was back in your home snuggling up with Darcy on the sofa watching movies.

The boys returned with the drinks and you snapped back to reality.You quickly glanced over to Harry and Ashley,they slowly broke their kiss apart.

The boys noticed the sadness in your eyes,they placed their drinks upon the table.You sighed and smiled weakly at the boys before leaning over to reach for your drink,suddenley Ashley picked it up.

Could it get any worse?

"Boys,you bought a drink for me?How nice." Ashley smirked before taking a sip of the drink.

"Umm no.That drink was meant to be for Y/n" Niall interrupted.

"Oh do you want it?" Ashley questioned sarcastically and immediately took another gulp of the liquid,passing you the half empty glass,spitefully.You stared at her full of hatred before replacing it with a neutral look and smiling.

"No thanks. I'll go get another drink" you cleared your throat before excusing yourself out of the area where you was recently sitting.You pushed past the sweaty,exhausted and restless bodies,making your way to the bar.

"Excuse me"You spoke,catching the attention of the bar tender.He turned around,wiped a glass and hung it upside down on the rack of clean glasses before smiling and approaching you. You returned the warm smile before continuing to speak. "May i have orange with ice and a slice of lemon and lime at the side" you questioned.

"Certainly"He answered.His deep,thick Australian voice rang through your head whilst he began to make your order. "Your Mrs Styles aren't you?" the bar tender asked,attempting to make conversation.

You coughed,he turned around and looked at you to check you was okay,before scooping ice up and placing it in your glass. "No, no.Please call me Y/n i was never married to Harry.I was just his girlfriend but i haven't been with him for 5 years" you replied,you muttered the last part.He placed your drink in front of you and you thanked him.

"Gorgeous name for a outstandingly beautiful lady."He complimented.You blushed uncontrollably and let out a little giggle.You shook your head causing a hair strand to block your view,you placed the hair strand back in its originally position,behind your ear.

"What?"He questioned politely,smiling. "I dont know"You laughed.He laughed too.

"So are you here alone?"the bar tender asked,wiping the counter.He placed the cloth down and looked at you.

"No,I'm here with the boys and Harry's new girlfriend" you said lowing your voice at the end.

You began admiring the bar tender, His dirty blonde,wavy hair.His tanned skin. His muscular arms.

"Did i hear right?Harry Styles has a new girlfriend?" the bar tender asked.

"Yeah, she's the blonde haired girl next to him" you answered taking a drink.

"How could Harry ever let you go?"He raised his eyebrow.

You scoffed. "Easily".

Your attention returned to the bar tender,his eyes were emerald green with a hint of crystal blue twinkling in them. He had a black tight,t-shirt on with black skinny jeans. You took a small sip of your drink before getting off the metal stool,the bar tender carefully watched your every move.