ELEVEN- A Stolen Kiss in the Dark

A/N: Chapter 11 is up! Hopefully, you'd be jumping or giggling around after this chapter.

Cast:

OC - Diana Ellwood Rutherford
Dr. Isaac Skovgaard - Mads Mikkelsen
Additional Cast:Rafa Skovgaard - Mikael Persbrandt
Lucas Breckenridge - Martin Freeman
Thomas Harrington - Tom Hiddleston
Ben - Benedict Cumberbatch
Alaric Van Buren - Chris Pine

Chapter 11 
A Stolen Kiss in the Dark

Diana looked in front of the mirror, checking her makeup to see if she would need to do a re-application or not. Her skin looked smooth and unblemished, but underneath the thick concealer were bruises that she hid. Though the bruises were healing, they still looked terrible up to this day.

Satisfied that she didn't need to re-apply concealer, she dug inside her make-up pouch and pulled out the setting powder, blush, eyeliner and lipstick, re-applying them on her face.

Once she was finished, she headed out of the bathroom door, going back to her workstation and getting all the stuff she needed.

"Mrs. Chambers, I'll go ahead..." she says, as she passed by Mrs.Chamber's table near the front door of the office. It was now her turn to take lunch after Mrs.Chambers have taken hers.

"Alright, take care love..." she replied, sitting back in her seat, and began doing her work.

She stepped out of the office and quickly hailed a hackney down the busy street of the central business district.

By the time she arrived at the building her brother Alric worked in, a cheery receptionist greeted her at the reception area. The lobby had high ceilings and marbled floors showing a very sleek atmosphere.

"Hi... I'm here for Mr. Alric Van Buren, he told me to pick up my guest pass on the way up there," she informed the receptionist.

The receptionist began typing on her screen before reaching into a drawer and handing her a white entry pass.

"Don't lose it on the way, You need it to scan in the lift so it would go to the respective floor." she instructed.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome!"

Once she reached the lift. She tapped the card on the scanner, before pressing the respective floor she was heading to.

Upon reaching, the elevator doors swung open and she was met by a cosy office space, with dark carpet and shiny hardwood floors that reminded her of a loft from a magazine she saw. Phones were ringing, people running from desk to desk, and furious typing. It was a busy environment.

"Hi?" the woman from the reception called.

Diana turned to its direction and walked over to the table. "Uhhmmm... I'm looking for Alric Van Buren... I'm Diana Rutherford..."

"Ah yes! he told me he was expecting you. Just head all the way straight, and you'll find his cubicle." the receptionist instructed.

"Thanks..." she said, before turning and walking along numerous cubicles, until she reached her brother's. Alric looked busy but seemed to be managing things quite well. He then puts down the call and turns to his sister's direction.

"Ah! you're here, I'll be done in five, why not wait at the meeting room? while I get you a drink?" her brother offered, and she immediately agreed.

He then led her to the large meeting room, which was currently filled with goodie bags, and fancy invitations scattered all over the large table.

"You're holding an event?" she says, looking at the sleek invitation cards that were not yet placed inside the envelopes.