TWENTY - A case of Jealousy

A/N: Hi guys! Chapter 20 is up! Enjoy reading and tell me what you think in the comments below.

TWENTY

A case of jealousy

Diana stared at the large tall ceiling of the concert hall. Right now, she's lying down on the stage, with a book on top of her rib cage, whilst doing vocal exercises and singing. Without a doubt, any member of the orchestra knew it was Aedan's doing.

As Diana struggled to recover every time she needs to prolong a part, Aedan required her to practice her breathing and take her voice completely from her diaphragm.

" You take the high road and I take the low, and I'll be in Scotland before ye, for me and my true love will never meet again, in the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond..."

The instruments and Diana's voice closes the song, whilst the music fade, her cold voice prolongs the last verse, and echoes throughout the music hall, giving chills to people around. The hall was quiet for a while, but then applause followed coming from the orchestra musicians, appreciating the improvement in Diana's voice.

"OH MY GOSH! Aedan! your method work!!" she declares! seeing the improvement in her voice.

"It did, but you can't sing lying down during performances, Diana!" Aedan says playfully. "Which is why it is important to practice standing!"

Diana sighs and gets up from the floor. Singing had drained her a bit of vocal power and physical energy, therefore she needed a short break. She sits beside Aedan and takes the unopened bottle of Snapple beside him.

"That was mine!" he reprimands.

"I owe you one..." was her quick response.

"You owe me a lot, speaking of which... what was your Dr Skovgaards reaction?"

She narrows her eyes at him, remembering the incident that had recently taken place. "Are trying to get me into trouble, Aedan?! you bloody sent my dress for the wedding gig, with a box of flowers and a 'dirty' letter-"

"Which you wrote by yourself by the way!" Aedan quickly rebuffs her.

" It was your idea! I told you to discard it!! You made it look like some scene in some cheesy r-rated novel!" she says reprimanding him, but all he did was laugh at her.

" So? Did it work? did it work? what was his reaction?! tell me! tell me! you're killing me with the

 suspense!."

FLASHBACK

It was Saturday quarter to noon when the doorbell rang. Isaac, since he was having his day off, was the one who answered the door, instead of Diana. Heck, that girl almost never showed her presence recently, and only placed mail for him at the dining table.

Isaac opens the door and was surprised to find a delivery man carrying a large black box of 'Net-A-Porter' and on his other hand, was a huge round box of bright pink roses.