THIRTEEN - Wet Dreams

A/N: Chapter 13 is up! Something light here. Sexual tensions continue, and of course, wet dreams! Oh yes! and some upcoming drama.

Does anyone find Mads hot when he tells you to keep quiet?

Anyways, I made this chapter non-mature, as I placed the whole story as non-mature in Wattpad. The mature version of this chapter is on my Tumblr page. If you want to read it, you can go and head there msilwrites.tumblr.com

THIRTEEN
 Wet Dreams

When the car came to a stop, in front of the white Georgian house she lived in. Niles, the driver turned around to check on her to see if this was the right place.

"Y-yes..." she said, still unfazed with what happened earlier. She was even surprised at herself, being able to direct the driver and give proper directions.

Once Niles opened the door for her, she immediately got out in relief and fell to the ground. The ride was a rough one, so as the chase, despite it being a luxury car, and it caused her motion sickness along the way.

Niles was a very skilled driver, winding down the streets so quickly, dodging cars and stop lights, as if it was a car rally. When the car reached the landmark Buckingham Palace, he quickly turned the car to Eaton Lane, quickly changing the usual route to Belgravia. They had lost the Maserati, much to their relief.

When Diana turned to look at the Rolls Royce, she felt upset with how it looked so new and posh earlier, and now, it had a broken window, with a large bump behind.

"My father would be very pissed..." she said, and they both sighed in unison. "Tell him of what happened, also tell him to keep it among us... I don't want any others to find out of what had taken place today, understand?" she instructed, and Niles nodded in agreement. She didn't want the Skovgaards to find out, she had worried them enough.

"What would we do of that psychopath? Surely, you won't let him get away from this, and even if you do, your father wouldn't!"

"I don't know, dealing with that Jess, is like adding fuel to the fire... I'll have to deal with my father later..." turning to face him. "I'll call a tow away truck for you... and oh! a hackney for you too..." she said taking out a clip of bills from her clutch and handed them to Niles. He then smiled with her considerate nature. She definitely wouldn't let him drive back to her family's residence, with the car's condition. It's dangerous.

**********

Diana looked at herself in the bathroom's mirror, as she wiped her wet countenance, just fresh from the bath. Now that the makeup was removed, the blemishes, scars, eye bags, dark eye circles and dark contusions were visible. Gone was the 'beautiful' woman earlier. She had looked like she had aged badly, there were even streaks of greying hair on her dark mane. It was probably due to the things she had been through, which contributed to her 'premature' ageing. Anyone will grow old when subjected to a high amount of emotional stress.

With a yawn, she grabbed some sleepwear from her drawer, a white t-shirt with a cartoon print, and some dark grey, cotton lounge pants, before heading to bed.

Hearing the low hum of the car outside, she smiled, knowing that Isaac has arrived home. Somehow, his presence always made her feel safe and secure.

Laying her head on the soft pillow and grabbing a bolster to hug, she closed her eyes, and fell into deep slumber.

Suddenly...

She felt someone climbed onto her bed. She quickly opened her eyes, and turned around to see who it was. Her eyes widened in disbelief, upon learning the identity of the person. However, before she could say anything and protest, his large hands covered her mouth.