♡ Chapter 38 ♡

♡ Chapter 38 ♡

Diana’s POV

We pull up to the prom and we all exit the limo. We thank the limo driver then I walk hand in hand with Harry as we enter the venue. It’s beautiful.

”Ready to dance?” Harry whisperers in my ear

“As long as I’m dancing with you.” I reply

“Miss.Rose, are you being cheesy?” he says smirking

“Maybe. Oh food! I’m starving!” I say running over to the snack table.I’m actually really enjoying prom. I’m with my friends and they all look amazing. Perrie is wearing a stunning gown that looks amazing with Zayn next to her. Eleanor and Louis are perfectly paired, and he’s wearing a black tux, even though Eleanor was worried he had bought a blue tux. Finally Danielle is with Liam, he ended up asking her instead of Sophia because he went with his heart. How sweet! Niall went with a girl named Barbara; I swear she could be a model.

“Be right back.” Harry whisperers in my ear. I nod and he goes over to the voting box. Oh right prom king and queen. Harry’s obviously going to win king, but who’s going to get queen now that Lexi’s gone?

I shake it off and go back to dancing with my friends, to be honest I don’t care who’s prom queen, as long as in Harry’s eyes I’m his queen.Harry’s POV

I go over to the voting box to vote for Diana when I notice her aunt. Why is she here? I thought she was in Africa or something…whatever. Wait does she want pictures? I see her walking out the doors and I follow her. She’s walking down a hallway at the venue when I hear her talking to someone.

“Hey. Don’t be yelling at me, once this is done you will be out of jail!” Claire exclaims.

Jail? Wait is she talking to Lexi?

“Look Lexi I’ll be quick, is everyone voting for Diana?” I hear her ask

That’s so sweet that her aunt want’s her to become prom queen! She would even go to the extent of reaching out to Lexi. Lexi’s a bitch but she does have connections, that how she always won everything.

“Where do they keep the drinking thingy?” asks Claire

Does she mean the goblet? It’s tradition for the king and queen to drink from it. Why would she want that?

“You sure it’s going to be backstage? No ones ever there? You sure?” Claire asks. This isn’t sounding so good now.

“Okay Lexi, thanks for the help and I’ll see you tonight. I’m breaking you out, and then we’re leaving to a different country once I collect the money.”

What money? Diana said that her parents only left enough money for Diana to survive off of for 3 years.

“Yes the hidden will you dumb bitch! Just keep quiet stay in your stall then wait for me tonight. I’ll call you later. Bye.” Claire says before hanging up.

Are you kidding me! She’s going to steal money from the secret will. Wait she’s trying to find the goblet…is she going to…kill Diana? I see her walking towards the backstage entrance and I follow her. I see her look at the two goblet’s she takes the one labeled “Queen” and she puts some liquid in it. Wow here's a high school tradition ruined.

”What the hell!” I say loudly to her.

“What are you doing here Harry!?!?” she exclaims

“I could say the same for you!” I reply

“Nothing just adding some spices to the drink.” Claire replies

“Trying to kill your own niece, ridiculous!” I say before heading towards the stage door. I hear Claire’s footsteps but I ignore it, she’s not taller than me and she’s just a 40 year old woman how much damage can sh-………………………………………………..Claire’s POV