♡ Chapter 9 ♡

Diana's POV

Please...someone....anyone. Save me. Please.

*kick*

"AHHHHHHH!" I yelp in pain

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM WITCH!" yells Lexi, as her bitchy friends kick and punch me.

"Okay okay!" I plead

"Good. Finish her off." Lexi says walking away.

A girl starts kicking me harder and then gets on top of me and starts punching me. Then everything else goes black.

I slowly open my eyes and water hits it. I rub them then sit up. I'm still behind the bleachers where they beat me up. I roll up my sleeves and see a bruise. How long have I been here? I check my cracked phone and it's 8. That would explain why its dark. Its been a good 5 hours since school ended and no one has even came looking for me. It's Thursday October and I'm cold. I slowly get up and fall down instantly. My legs hurt so bad. Wrong day to wear heels. I take off the heels and I slowly get up again and this time don't fall. I hate my life so much.

The rain is heavy and I can feel my mascara running down my face. I wipe it off and keep limping. My feet are sore and swollen my hair is a mess, and im crying. Alone.The street lights are the only thing guiding me home. A gust of wind goes by and a shiver goes down my spine. I plug in my head phones and listen to Autumn Leaves By Ed Sheeran .

I got home and immediately stripped down to nothing but my underwear and bra in the living room. I made myself a cup of tea and sat on the kitchen island crying. I'm really tired of crying. I feel pathetic. Afterwards I went upstairs and went to sleep. Alone.

THE NEXT MORNING.

Friday. Finally. I woke up and looked at the clock. Shit. 9:10. I'm late. I ran to the mirror and I still looked like the mess I was last night. So I took a shower then got dressed. I quickly hopped in my aunts car and rushed to school.

I walked into class with my late slip and Ms. Cartier gave me a dirty look while she snatched my late slip.

"Take a seat Ms.Rose." she said rolling her eyes. Bitch.

I took a seat next to Eleanor. Louis girlfriend. Aka, Harry's best friends girlfriend. Shit.

"Hi I'm Eleanor!" she said smiling.

"Diana" I said trying to be friendly.

"Hey, Ms.Cartier's a bitch right?" she said smiling. Wow she seems nice.

"Yeah." I replied smiling

"So we need a partner for this just so you know." she said smiling

"Oh" I said opening up my Science notebook

"Anyways, wanna be my partner?" she asked

"Sure" I replied smiling.

Eleanor and I talked the whole class. We actually have so much in common. She gave me her number and I gave her mine. She's pretty smart and I'm really smart so we should get this project done in no time. I think I might have actually made a friend. We were in the middle of a really good conversation when the whole class was disrupted.

"Soz I'm late, I was with MY boyfriend." Lexi said glaring at me.

"Sure no problem" Ms.Cartier said smiling. Why did all the teachers here like the popular kids?

"Ew." I heard Eleanor mumble

"You hate the bitch too?" I asked laughing

"YES! YOU TOO! TWINS?!?" She exclaimed

"I thought because you're popular and she's popular you guys get along. Plus aren't you and Harry friends, and she's his girlfriend?" I asked confused.

" I fucking hate her. Fake bitch. Plus, she flirts with Louis and all the other guys. It pisses me and Perrie off." she replied rolling her eyes. I laughed.

*BRING* THE BELL RANG

"Hey, I know we just started talking but I'm having a party this Saturday, wanna go?" she asked smiling

"i dont know" i replied

"We're not all like Lexi." she said smiling

"Okay."I replied smiling

"GREAT! I'll text you the deets! See ya later!" she waved walking out. She's so nice. I can see why Louis likes her. Wait. I'm going to a party....Shit.