♡ Chapter 33 ♡

Claire's POV (Diana's Aunt)

Fuck. That Harry kid keeps getting in the way! I went in to visit Diana about 5 times, but every time I did he was there! The doctors said he never left! I was going to put poison in her IV, but that stupid kid would have seen me!

Now I need to kill her another way... and it needs to look like an accident.

I heard a knock at my car and it was the bimbo bitch... Lexi. I nodded and she opened the door.

"EVERYONE KNOWS! I'M GOING TO JAIL! DIANA'S GOING TO TELL!" she yelled at me.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH, OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I said getting out my gun. She instantly shut her mouth.

"Now, let me think. Can you get everyone to vote for Diana as prom queen?" I asked

"Y-yes." she replied

"Good, you do that, and I'll get you out of trouble." I said to her smirking.

"O-okay." she replied scared for her life.

"Now go." I said shooing her away with my gun.

She practically ran out of my car, hoped into her's and left. I can already see the news paper headlines.

Dead Prom Queen.

Diana's POV

I walked into the house and instantly tripped over my feet. Why am I such a klutzy dumb ass?

"Easy there love." Harry said chuckling and helping me up.

"I missed this place." I admit.

"I missed visiting you here." he said smiling.

"Can you stay the night?" I ask pouting.

"Sure, let me call my mom and ask." he replied pulling out his phone.

"Okay I'll just be upstairs." I reply walking towards the staircase.

I walked into my room and changed into a crop top and some booty shorts. Moment's after Harry walked in.

"My mom says I can-" He stops mid sentence and checks me out.

"Diana, please change. I can see your stomach." he says in a serious tone.

"What's wrong with that?" I pout getting on the bed sitting on my knee's.

"Here put this on." he says pulling some pants and a t-shirt out of my wardrobe.

"Nope." I reply.

"Diana, you have no idea how hot you look right now. I know you're not ready so please don't make this difficult for me." he pleaded.

I slowly lay down on my bed and stretch my arms so that my crop top revivals a small part of my black lace bra.

"Sorry I didn't hear you, I was yawning." I reply smirking.

Harry walks over and moments later he's hovering over me face to face with me.

"Put these on." he says angrily. He's so hot when he's mad.

"No." I reply, making him get even angrier.

"Don't make me put these on you myself." he says smirking. Ha he thinks he's won.

"Sure. Be my guest. I'll help you with the first part." I reply siting us up and taking off my top.

"W-what are..can you...um." I smirk to myself at his loss for words when I notice something rising out of his jeans. I can't help but laugh.