♡ Chapter 36 ♡

♡ Chapter 36 ♡

Diana’s POV

“What about this one?” I ask Danielle holding up a long royal blue dress.

“No, it just doesn’t…It’s not you.” She replies shaking her head.

“How’s this one?” asks Eleanor

”God dammit! That’s hot!” Danielle exclaims

“Eleanor, Louis won’t be able to take his eyes off of you in that dress.” I say smiling.

“Or his hands.” Danielle says making all of us burst out into laughter

“SHUT UP!!” Eleanor says laughing.

“Well don’t get touchy with us Mrs.Tomlinson.” Danielle says practically crying from laughing too had.

“Fuck you guys, I’m try this on!” Eleanor says heading for the change room. Naturally, we follow with a few dresses that we’ve picked. Luckily were the only ones in the change room and the room is all ours.

“So Diana…How was it?” asks Eleanor

“How was what?” I ask playing dumb. I think I know what they mean, but I don’t want to say it.

“How was he in bed?” asks Danielle.

”Who?” I ask

“Stop playing dumb, we saw you walking weird!” Eleanor says laughing.

“Fine, it was amazing! He was a fucking sex god!” I exclaim

“Whoa Diana, language! Wow Eleanor we have Diana swearing like a mad woman now.” Danielle says.

“I know, aren’t we great?” replies Eleanor.

We all burst into uncontrollable laughter and finally finish trying on our dresses.

“COME OUT ALREADY!” yells Eleanor

I walk out of the change room and their jaws drop.

“Is this the one?” I ask

“YES!” they both scream in unison running towards me

“I think so too.” I reply laughingHarry’s POV

I hate shopping for tux’s. I have to try on 10 different tux’s that look almost identical. Then I get questioned about if it fits right. No shit if they’re all the same fucking size.

“So royal black or midnight black?” the woman asks me holding up two black tux’s that look like the same colour.

“Royal black?” I say. It sounded more like a question then a statement.

“Good choice, Midnight black can be so last year sometimes.” She replies smiling and nodding her head. Creepy.

“Thanks.” I say before trying on the tux. Yup, fits good, it’s black, I look good. This is it.

“You look proper good.” Louis says laughing

“Shut up.” I reply

“What are you wearing?” I ask quickly. Louis has on a bright blue tux and it looks horrible, Louis has good style so I’m not so sure what he’s trying to pull.

“Eleanor said that she wants me in black. So I thought I should fuck with her and send her a picture of this blue tux and act like I’ve bought it.” He replies laughing

“She’s going to kill you.” I reply laughing,

“Oh well!” He says sarcastically. I knew he would never buy something so tacky.

“So you and Diana?” he asks. Shit, I know where he’s going with this.

“What about me and Diana?” I ask nervously

“How was it?” he asks

“How was what?” I reply

“I know you two fucked. God dammit, I’m your best mate, I know what you look like after sex.” He says shaking his head.

“That sounds proper gay mate.” I reply laughing

“You know what I fucking mean, so how was she?” he asks

“It was good, god you’re such a creep.” I reply laughing.

“She was walking funny and you were glowing, do you expect me not to put the pieces together?” he asks

“True.” I reply

“Let’s go buy our tux’s and then get some grub.” He suggests

“Sounds good.” I reply laughing.

Prom with Diana is going to be perfect.