♡ Chapter 7 ♡

( Listen To This )

Diana's POV

I wake up and I can hear the rain pounding on my window. I rub my puffy eyes and go into my bedroom washroom. The carpet that is usually nice and warm feels cold against my feet. Probably because I turned off the heating last night. Why should I feel warm if I'm so cold inside? I walk into the washroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess. Mascara smudged from last night, eyes puffy, hair messy. I look into the mirror and I don't even recognize myself. I used to be happy...

I wash my face then go back to the edge of my bed. I'm freezing cold but I can't move. So I just sit there cold watching the rain beat against my window. The sound is so beautiful, it relaxes me, but then I remember that I have no one. No mom. No dad. No boy. No one. I can't help it and I start to cry again. I try to stop the tears from streaming down my face but I can't. They won't stop.

I want to scream. I want to go away. Somewhere far, where no one will ever bother me or see me again. I want to die and see if anyone notices. I know no one would, but it's just weird to think. What if I did die? Would it really make a difference. No, I promised my dad I would never kill myself, I'm going to make this work. But right now. I'm here. Crying. In pain... and that's okay. For now.

I go walk over to my window and grab my teddy bear and hug it tight while looking out the window. I can see people walking down the street. I see familiar faces. It's Harry, Louis, Niall, Lexi and Allison. Bitches. I hate them all. I hug on to my teddy bear for dear life when I see Harry stop and stare at me. It was just for a second but I know he saw me. Then he turned back to his friends and they passed by my house. Most of them not even knowing who lived here.

I cried for one more hour until I pulled myself together and went downstairs. I made myself a cup of tea and added two sugars, something I never did. I always liked my tea black, no sugar no milk. But my mom would always but in two sugars and at this moment, I needed to feel her presence.

I sat on the kitchen island and looked out the window. What was it with rain and me? I always felt so at peace yet torn looking and listening to it. I pulled my white knit sleeves down a little to hold the hot mug and crossed my legs. I was freezing and sitting on the cold counter top with my red plaid pajama shorts wasn't helping. The tea was the only thing keeping me relatively warm. I finished my tea then headed towards the heating switch. I set the heating for just above room temperature. Then I put some ice on my puffy eyes until they went back to normal. I was a pro at covering up a night of crying. I used to do it for my dad so he wouldn't have to see how much I missed my mom. Now I do it so others don't see how broken I really am.

What was I going to do today? Then I got an idea. My mom and dad loved to bake. That's actually where they met. Why don't I head down to the bakery where they met and pick up some cream puffs and a few cupcakes. I quickly got dressed and did my eye make-up the best I could.

I hopped in my aunts BMW and headed off. Strange how I have a shit car, yet she has a nice beautiful sleek black BMW. Bitch. I got to the bakery and felt chills down my back. I can just imagine my dad working at the bakery then my mom walking in with her friends. Then boom. Love. Too bad that love isn't on my side.

I got out of the car and rain into the bakery trying my best to not get soaked by the rain.

"Hi I'm here to pick up a box of cream puffs and some cupcakes." I said to the boy who had his back towards me

"Sure wha-" he stopped and stared at me.

"Diana?" he asked

"Harry?" I said looking at him strangely.