Chapter 62

After this chapter there is one more. Then the sequel! :)

I'm pretty sure everyone will like this chapter!

Comment. Vote. Cuteness overload below.

Love, El

---------------------------------------------

"Yay! You're done with the first season. Boo! No more sexy werewolves and sexy Stiles." Dylan chuckled and kissed me.

"Is there a special reason why you picked me up from my last day?" He pulled away, but still kept his hand on my cheek.

"Yeah, actually." I smiled.

"What is it?" He looked in the backseat. I laughed and brought his face back to me.

"It's at home."

"Step on it!" He yelled and pointed his finger out the front window.

"I'm dating a child." He laughed and rested his hand on my thigh, tapping his long fingers to the beat of the song playing on the radio. 

"Stop!" Dylan said as I put my hand on the door handle. I made a face to him. He grabbed his bag and then got out, running over to my side.

"God, you're such a keeper." I said as he shut the door.

"Why do you think I do this?" He joked, putting his hand in mine.

"So what is it?" Dylan asked me as the elevator stopped. I smiled and ignored his question. "Babe," He groaned, dragging out the word.

I laughed as he began to kiss me all over.

"Open the door." I managed to say through the laughter. He stopped with a sigh.

"Seriously, I want to-" The little golden retriever ran up to Dylan. He threw his bag to the side and picked up the puppy. I smiled and pet his head.

"I figured it's a gift for the end of the first season." Dylan shut the door and sat on the floor with the puppy in his lap. "I also knew you wanted a dog ever since I can remember. I didn't know what breed so I got the cutest breed there." He smiled up to me.

"You know you're the best girlfriend ever, right?"

"I try." I watched him as he played with the adorable puppy. "Are you hungry, handsome?"

"Starving." I went into the kitchen and looked through the cupboards.

"Julia? Scott? Are you two hungry?" I asked.

"Yes!" They both said. Okay, food for four.

I put my finger on my lips and began tapping my finger. Mac and cheese? A definite yes. There has to be something else to go with it though. Maybe some vegetables. Oh, we have those breadsticks. So then I should make raviolis.

"Babe, what should we name him?" Dylan asked. I turned around and he was coming into the kitchen with the adorable golden retriever.

"No. No. No." I pushed him out of the kitchen. Dylan looked to me and down to the puppy. "We have to train him not to come in here. If he comes in here he will beg for food and think he can do it all the time. His paws cannot cross right here." I drew a imaginary line with my foot.

"Fine." Dylan sighed.

"A name?" Dylan nodded. "It's your choice." He smiled and watched the puppy as he ran around the couch. Dylan pulled out his phone.

I laughed and began to heat up the ravioli.

"What are you doing?"

"Searching for names." I shook my head and put the breadsticks in the oven. "Harley, Maverick, or Thor."

"For what?" Scott asked. Julia smiled at the sight of Dylan and Scott with the puppy.

"A name for my little guy." Dylan smiled.

"I like Maverick." Scott said.

"Yeah, but Thor is cute." I said, debating in my head.

"Like the superhero." Julia said.

"Maverick." Dylan said. The puppy wagged his tail excitedly and ran to Dylan. He laughed and pet his head. "I like it."

"I think getting him a dog was a great idea." Julia told me.

"So do I." Dylan is so cute when it comes to this dog.

"I heard puppies are great to have before you have a baby." Scott said looking to Julia.

"This isn't our dog, sweetie."

"But still." He gave her the puppy dog face.

"No. We are not getting a dog. We have a baby to worry about here. Not to mention the apartment situation." He sighed.

I looked down to Julia's stomach. She was almost three months along.

Not that I was going to say anything, but I really hope they get their own place soon. I wanted Dylan and I to have our own privacy again.

"Daddy's silly." Julia said to to her stomach in a baby voice.

"How is my little niece or nephew?" Julia grabbed a juice pouch from the fridge.

"He/she is fine." She smiled and threw the straw wrapper away.

"Are you two going to find out the sex?"

"I think so. We go tomorrow."

"Fuuuun." She laughed and sat down at the table.

"After the doctors Scott said that we are going to look at some apartments."

It's like she read my mind.

"Good. I hate you two living here." Dylan said. Julia and I both turned to him. "I was kidding." He laughed. "Mostly." He tried saying under his breath.

"Dick." Scott said. Dylan pushed him to the ground and then Scott pushed him. As they wrestled Maverick got into it and bit Scott. Julia and I laughed.

"Bad dog!" Scott said pointing his finger to the puppy. Maverick backed away and went to Dylan.

"Babe, I believe that you got us a perfect guard dog."

"That was the point."

"It's ready, boys! Wash your hands!" I set the food out on the table.

"No. Maverick. Stay." Dylan said holding his hands out. Maverick wagged his tail as if Dylan was going to play with him. "Lay down." Dylan tried to use his hands to show him. "Stay." Dylan slowly backed away, surprisingly Maverick didn't move. Until Dylan took another step.

"Just put him in his little dog cage."

"I'm sorry, Maverick." He said as he locked the cage.

"Babe, it's getting late." I yawned going to the kitchen to get a drink. Dylan laughed as Maverick tried to get his toy from him.

"Can he stay in our room?"

"In the cage." I walked past him. Dylan talked to the dog as he put him in the cage, telling him that he'll be let out soon.

Dylan is so adorable, I thought as I got under the sheets.

"You're taking him out to the roof when he needs it." I said as Dylan got in bed.

"The roof?"

"Unless you'd like to walk down three floors just to let him pee."

"The roof is fine." I laughed and kissed his neck. "Thank you. For him." I smiled as he kissed my head.

"You're welcome. He's perfect for you."

"For us." He corrected.