Chapter 2

The sun was just rising as I got out of bed. Today was going to be a good day, I could tell.

I quickly showered and put on my bikini. Over that I wore a pink loose shirt sleeved button up shirt, that I only buttoned a few buttons. Then along with that I put on a pair of jean shorts.

My hair was air drying into its wavy state that I loved so much. I grabbed my beach bag and put a towel in it along with the other things that I might need.

After getting my things together, I knocked on Scott's door. When he didn't answer I went in. I groaned when he wasn't up.

"SCOTT!" I yelled and jumped on his bed. He  pulled the covers over his head.

"I'm up!" He yelled and sat up when I didn't get up. I smiled triumphantly and jumped down.

"I will make you some breakfast before we go." Knowing that he would definitely get up if I mentioned making him food.

"I'll be down in two." I rolled my eyes and went to Kyle's room- where he wasn't.

I heard laughing from the kitchen. A small smile appeared on my face when I realized whose laugh that was. I put my bag down and entered. In the kitchen was Dylan, Wes, Kyle, and Ryan. I jumped up and sat on the island counter.

"You're up early." Wes said.

"Actually I was up when the sun rose."

"Nothing new when we go surfing." Kyle smiled and handed me a bowl of my favorite cereal. Dylan sat next to me with a bowl of cereal for himself. I smiled at him and he nudged me.

"Where's Scott?"

"He was still sleeping when I went up there." I sighed. "I told him that I would make him breakfast when he got down and he said that he would be down in two but we all know how that goes." What Scott didn't know was his breakfast would be cereal.

"Again- nothing new." Kyle said. We all laughed.

"We have to go pick up the other guys." Scott said to Kyle.

Kyle flicked his head. Scott only had his two friends Mark and Patrick with him and he needed Nolan. While Kyle just had Dylan coming along since his other friends, Josh and Luke, were meeting us at the beach house.

"Okay, well while we do that Dylan and Cal can you two go to the store and fill up the cooler?" Dylan looked at me and nodded.

Did Kyle plan this? Me and Dylan riding alone for like three hours up to the beach house? He couldn't have. Could he?

"Yeah, what do you want in it?" My arms crossed over my chest and I saw Dylan watch me.

"Just some ice." Kyle said. He looked over to Dylan, who cleared his throat and looked away. I bit my lip from smiling.

"Some lunch meat, bread, chips, cheese, soda, water, tea, candy-" Scott said ticking of everything on his fingers.

"We have most of that you dork." I said glaring at him.

"We will get whatever he wants later. Just get some ice so the meat doesn't go bad and the water isn't piss warm." Kyle said.

"Why are you two so mean? All I want is food."

"And you have it." Scott began to chase after me then I ran into Dylan. I wrapped my arms around his torso for dear life, he put his arms around me. His chest rising up and down when he laughed. He smelt so amazing, it's unreal.