Chapter 8

As I sat in my bed relaxing, there was a knock at my window. I jumped in surprise. When I looked to it there was another knock. Scared, I slowly got out of bed and grabbed my flashlight and the closest weapon I could get- a pencil. I know, it wouldn't help if the person was intruding. But if anything I could stab the person in the eyeball.

I slowly made my way to the window.

"Callie," Someone whispered. I flashed my flashlight through the window and Dylan put his arm over his eyes and used some profanities while someone down below laughed. I groaned and turned on my lamp.

"What are you doing?" I angrily asked while opening my window.

Dylan began falling back but I grabbed his arms and pulled him in. His breath became heavy as he feared of falling down.

"Thanks, beautiful."

"No problem." I said sarcastically. "Now what the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to be romantic."

"At..." I looked back to my clock. "Four in the morning?"

"Yep." He smiled proudly. I sighed and looked down to the ground where Kyle and Luke stood.

"Hey, sis." Kyle yelled. I looked back to Dylan.

Yeah, Dylan told Josh, Kyle, and Luke. Although they knew we were doing what we were doing they actually got the news officially.

"Babe?" I asked. Dylan perked up, he loved when I called him that. When I first called him that, he asked me to call him that a few times.

"Mmm?" He hummed smiling. I leaned in closer to him and touched my nose to his.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. His eyes looked down to my lips and I could hear his breathing fasten.

"I wanna take you out." He whispered back with a grin.

Gosh, he is so attractive.

"Sneak me out?"

"Uh huh."

"You usually text and I meet you downstairs."

"It's better like this."

"You almost falling three stories?" He shrugged and looked down to his friends.

"I... Really didn't think of it." I poked his nose.

"Let me get dressed and I'll be down." I pecked his lips and went over to my closet. I walked inside and shut the door.

After quickly putting on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt, one of Ryan's or Scott's, that I stole because it was so big and comfy, I put my hair into a messy bun and then slipped on some random shoes.

Dylan was patiently waiting with his arms on my built in window bench and his chin resting on his arms when I walked out. He looked so adorable. His brown eyes all big and staring at me. His hair all styled to perfection. His lips all being smiley and what not- if that made sense? I walked over to him and kissed him.

"What was that?" He asked breathless after I pulled away.

"For being so cute."

"Please don't call me cute."

"It was the appropriate word." I shrugged running my hand gently through his hair.

God, he's so perfect.

"We've been dating for three months today."

"I know." I softly laughed. He grabbed my hand from his hair and gently placed a kiss on it.